Trezegol is back!!! (1 Viewer)

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
:D:D

http://www.juventus.com

La ripresa degli allenamenti della Juventus, prevista per domani, alle ore 12,00, al centro Sisport, è accompagnata da una bella notizia: il ritorno di David Trezeguet. Il bomber, sarà a Torino venerdì 19, a un mese di distanza dall’intervento chirurgico alla spalla sinistra cui era stato sottoposto il 19 ottobre a Lione. David ha raggiunto una buona mobilizzazione articolare e continuerà a Torino il lavoro fisioterapico.
Si tratta naturalmente di una piacevole novità per mister Capello che, proprio venerdì, guiderà la Juventus a Bergamo in Coppa Italia. Per la partita contro l’Atalanta, il tecnico bianconero, non avrà a disposizione Blasi, Tudor e Montero, impegnati con le rispettive Nazionali.

---

Really great...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
basicly says that Trez will be comming back to Torino on Friday 19, after his operation, he comesback to continue his recovery...
Also says that against Atalanta, Cappelo will not have Blasi, Tudor and Montero coz they have been call for their respective national teams...

Feb 29, 2004
According to google...........

The resumption of the training of the Juventus, previewed in order tomorrow, to hours 12,00, the Sisport center, is accompanied from one beautiful news: the return of David Trezeguet. The bomber, it will be to Turin friday 19, a month of distance from the surgical participation to the left shoulder which October to Lione had been subordinate 19. David has caught up a good mobilization to articulate and will continue to Turin the fisioterapico job. Draft naturally of an pleasant innovation for mister Hat that, just friday, will guide the Juventus to Bergamo in Italy Goblet. For the game against the Atalanta, the bianconero technician, will not have to disposition Blasi, Tudor and Montero, engages to you with respective the National ones.

OP
Juvefreak

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    I only had the translation of google, but I think you can understand what the text want to say...

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Great news :thumb:

++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
    According to google...........

The resumption of the training of the Juventus, previewed in order tomorrow, to hours 12,00, the Sisport center, is accompanied from one beautiful news: the return of David Trezeguet. The bomber, it will be to Turin friday 19, a month of distance from the surgical participation to the left shoulder which October to Lione had been subordinate 19. David has caught up a good mobilization to articulate and will continue to Turin the fisioterapico job. Draft naturally of an pleasant innovation for mister Hat that, just friday, will guide the Juventus to Bergamo in Italy Goblet. For the game against the Atalanta, the bianconero technician, will not have to disposition Blasi, Tudor and Montero, engages to you with respective the National ones.
    We should tell google that capello means hair, not hat. :LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    That was quick. Wasn't he meant to be out until January?

I'm a bit worried about this to be honest. Trezeguet might not necessarily be good as soon as he comes back, and could well throw off the balance and harmony we've got going. Capello's doing a good job rotating the strikers (unless you're a DP fanboy), and although I think we need a deadly finisher like Trez, he might throw things off a bit for us.

Anyway, I'll hope for the best. Welcome back Trezegooooal :thumb:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Trezeguet should take all the time he wants to recover, no need to rush him back into action. I hope David does not push himself either, because relapses of injury occur after surgery far too often.

But it will be great to have our predator back. :strong:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Trezeguet is one of the best penalty area players in the world. In my. Better than RVN imo :D I'm 100% sure that he will start spitting in goals! and he will make us much stronger.
    I'm glad he has recovered so fast!

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    I hope that trez return will not affect capello plans , i mean zlatan was doing a good job it is hard to let him sit on the bench until trez get to his best, i think trez should start playing gradually first from 2nd half then when he reachs his best he can start a game:(

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Trezeguet is one of the best penalty area players in the world. In my. Better than RVN imo :D I'm 100% sure that he will start spitting in goals! and he will make us much stronger.
    I'm glad he has recovered so fast!

If it wasn't for offsides, RvN would've stayed all the time at the goal and wiat if there would come some ball towards him so he could tap-in them. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)