Trez is CRAP !!! Get rid of him !!!!! (1 Viewer)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
I don't have his goal scoring record at hand to qoute, but I think it's very good at both club and international level - yet watching this cumbersome gangly streak of p*ss play, I wonder how he does it.
first year with Juve: 14 league goals | 1 CL gaol
second year with Juve: 24 league goals | 8 CL goals
third year with Juve: 9 league goals | 4 CL goals
fourth year with Juve: 16 league goals | 4 Cl goals

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by etiq ] ++
trez will be his best next season..trust him....he only must take ball himself like henry did
Well..I won't blame Trez MUCH for his form in Euro 2004 cos simply the whole French team was CRAP

River

Jun 15, 2004
In the first few games Trez was alot better than Henry. I also think when playing for the national team the players seem to always be looking for Henry, sometimes Trez was better positioned but the ball was sent to Henry. Henry is also quite a greedy striker, there was also a few instances where he could have scored had Henry not wasted the chance by shooting.

I think Trezeguet is a fantastic forward. Id welcome him to Chelsea with open arms. And seems WEIRD that people are calling for their top scoring forward to be sold, and keep an aging Del Piero who clearly is struggling.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

I think Trezeguet is a fantastic forward. Id welcome him to Chelsea with open arms. And seems WEIRD that people are calling for their top scoring forward to be sold, and keep an aging Del Piero who clearly is struggling.

we are you fans you know. he is the knight of our old lady. he is the one and only magical players that can do anything.

you do know i am being sarcastic. but you have a point.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I ama fan of him... ut i have to agree with vinman here..

finally.. i think we dont need trez in our team. Our team is already empty ofattacking ideas and he didnt help the cause.

Lets go for players like Gila of Zlatan , who do the same job as him and at least they know how to run with the ball or pass it.

I really like trez.. but this is for the sake of the team....and my vote is tht JUve needs to sell him as soon as possible.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
And seems WEIRD that people are calling for their top scoring forward to be sold, and keep an aging Del Piero who clearly is struggling.

thats what i have been wondering all year long, .. the same people who thrash the goal scoring David Trezeguet are mostly stout defenders of the much more incompentable Alessandro Del Piero....

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Juventus-Trezeguet, è di nuovo gelo
Dom 27 Giu, 11:46 AM

vedi foto
Dopo avere ritrovato il sorriso nelle scorse settimane, Juventus e David Trezeguet si sono di nuovo allontanati. Il francese e il club bianconero avevano raggiunto un accordo di massima per il rinnovo del contratto: si parla di un quadriennale a 4 milioni di euro a stagione, ma adesso David è tornato a nicchiare.

Pare che il Barcellona sia tornato all`assalto e sia disposto a salire a 5 milioni di euro. A questo punto Moggi potrebbe tornare su Christian Vieri con decisione.

It seems the same song (trez-Barca)begin again. Hey, Moggi sell him at once and bring in somebody that doesnt whinne and complains all the time...

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
soooory, but i have a copletly other view of the things. in my opinion trez played well....not that great how he could, but he played well. Why i say this'

cause:

1. the MIDFIELD sucked:

a) zidane: not 50% of juventus times
b) pires: not 50% of his performance during the last year
c) dacourt: dissapointing
d) makele: no offensiv passes....

2. Defense:

a) gallas: very bad last game
b) silvestre:reasonable not a bad euro but with limited talent
c) lizarazu: not bad, but far away of his best times
d) sagnol: no good centre passes

3. Forwards/Strikers

a) henry: just two "easy" goals against a crappy:down: switzerland team..., bad passes, no good dribblings
b) trezeguet: not that good form, but runned a lot, made his "italian-must-middle forward" runs in the centre, passed a lot back to midfielders for bringing the ball to the centre area...a must for a player like trez;just a few mistakes, never became the ball in the important moments...so obvisouly he had no chance...:down:

ps: that trezeguet should be a total failure is just f***ing media nonsense!

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++
soooory, but i have a copletly other view of the things. in my opinion trez played well....not that great how he could, but he played well. Why i say this'

cause:

1. the MIDFIELD sucked:

a) zidane: not 50% of juventus times
b) pires: not 50% of his performance during the last year
c) dacourt: dissapointing
d) makele: no offensiv passes....

2. Defense:

a) gallas: very bad last game
b) silvestre:reasonable not a bad euro but with limited talent
c) lizarazu: not bad, but far away of his best times
d) sagnol: no good centre passes

3. Forwards/Strikers

a) henry: just two "easy" goals against a crappy:down: switzerland team..., bad passes, no good dribblings
b) trezeguet: not that good form, but runned a lot, made his "italian-must-middle forward" runs in the centre, passed a lot back to midfielders for bringing the ball to the centre area...a must for a player like trez;just a few mistakes, never became the ball in the important moments...so obvisouly he had no chance...:down:

ps: that trezeguet should be a total failure is just f***ing media nonsense!
You're right. However, its customary for a lot of fans to find someone to whack and thrash on so they could feel better about the imaginary merits of alternatives. Its used to be DP (sorry, it still is) and now Trez. Everyone will have his turn.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by etiq ] ++
trez will be his best next season..trust him....he only must take ball himself like henry did
he dont have to
different style

Trez is a kind of a sleepy player who usually wake up witht a goal

Len

Feb 13, 2004
When he plays welll, he scores and we win...
When he doesn't, it feels like we are playing with 10 men...:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)