Trez is BACK :) (1 Viewer)

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
I reckon their should be enough matches this season for all of our strikers to get a game or two.

I actually hope that Del P or Trez won't play every match this season, like last season, as sooner or later they will collapse from exhaustion.

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    David Trezeguet is slowly returning to form after a long-term knee injury and promises he’ll be in top shape for the Oct 19 clash with Inter.

“The knee still hurts a little bit,” admitted the Juventus striker, “but when I played against Newcastle United on Tuesday I didn’t feel it at all painful.”

The Frenchman suffered an inflammation of the knee tendon, the same condition that first flared up for Ronaldo in 1998.

“The problem now is psychological,” continued Trezeguet. “I was never scared, but certainly worried. I don’t deny it, I did think about what this condition did to Ronaldo’s career, although my injury was infinitesimal compared to his setbacks.”

It was feared that he would require surgery and a five-month lay-off, but the inflammation eventually began to subside under regular treatment.

“I was not expecting to play 70 minutes against Newcastle and only went on so early because Marco Di Vaio was stretchered off with concussion.”

“Thankfully,” added last year’s Serie A Capocannoniere, “the Juventus medical staff have worked out a detailed training regime that helps me work hard but not over-do it.”

The World Cup star asked to miss out on France’s two European qualifiers next week “as I wouldn’t feel right wearing the Bleu shirt if I wasn’t 100% fit.”

“But this way I can train regularly at Juventus and be in perfect shape for our trip to the San Siro on October 19,” he revealed.

:star::strong: FoRzA TrEz, KiCk iNtEr !! :strong::star:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)