Trez Injury Not As Bad As First Feared (1 Viewer)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
12/11/2003. Tests this afternoon have revealed that David Trezeguet only has a light distortion to the ankle, and will not be out for 40 days as first thought.

The Frenchman was stretchered off in the 7-0 thrashing of Olympiakos last night.

He will miss the remaining games before Christmas, but should be ready for the January 6 match with Perugia.
SA

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I'm sure that with Piccoli and DV we won't miss him at all. In fact, it'll pep-up our attack and make is less static as it is when he's around.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This news is cool indeed. This injury came in the worst moment.. as he was scoring like crazy before this bad week...and he scored twice in olimpiakos game.

I think that this will be a chance for divaio...after all...he was in great form and maybe he has some things to show after the xmas break.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if anything, it will allow more time for miccoli and del piero now.

trez will be back and he'll be fine...we have depth upfront which is good, we rely on no one in terms of attackers.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Not sure if this si good news or not as in a way it would make the attack more mobile as he is way to static and apart from quick lay offs Trez does not actually touch the ball

But it now means there is no physical presence up front and horror of horrors, Zalayeta might have more playing time which is not a good thing imo

Trez was in good gola scoring form and like Dp , does not recover quickly from injury

Why is it that we have such bad luck with strikers?

Dp has had muscular problems

Trez has now injured his ankle, well next time he should focus on playing the ball into the net not someone's ankle as that would not have counted

Miccolli has had appendicitis

Zalayeta has injured his ankle

Hoping Dv stays injury free

By the way Thuram too is out until the next year too

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Not sure if this si good news or not as in a way it would make the attack more mobile as he is way to static and apart from quick lay offs Trez does not actually touch the ball

But it now means there is no physical presence up front and horror of horrors, Zalayeta might have more playing time which is not a good thing imo

Trez was in good gola scoring form and like Dp , does not recover quickly from injury

Why is it that we have such bad luck with strikers?

Dp has had muscular problems

Trez has now injured his ankle, well next time he should focus on playing the ball into the net not someone's ankle as that would not have counted

Miccolli has had appendicitis

Zalayeta has injured his ankle

Hoping Dv stays injury free

By the way Thuram too is out until the next year too
IM ok with it...

The positive point is that now we can take in consideration the Dp_Divaio attack which in my opinion is a evry movile attacking couple as both of them , specially diavaio, speed up very quickly from zero to nothing.
More or less like ronaldo in his early years, he had a good "accel", but he was not that fast in the long run.

DP - Miccoli could proved too.

I just dont want xalayeta to play.. because as u said,, he is not good at all.

The only concen is that our teamd doesnt have tall players in attack,,and DP-DV-Miccoli are just small players.
Anyways, divaio always find the way to head the ball.

Like u said, Trez and Thuram are out till the next year, i hope a quick recovering for them soon.

Thura is out because fitness problems.. i dont know what is happening to him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
This injury to Trezeguet is in a bad way a good thing for Juventus IMO.

We'll finally get to see Del Piero and Di Vaio upfront, and the attack will be much less static, and with DV, quicker too.

Although I'd like DV to permanently replace Trez in the starting line-up, I still have to wish David a speedy recovery. The same goes for Thuram.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
This injury to Trezeguet is in a bad way a good thing for Juventus IMO.

We'll finally get to see Del Piero and Di Vaio upfront, and the attack will be much less static, and with DV, quicker too.

Although I'd like DV to permanently replace Trez in the starting line-up, I still have to wish David a speedy recovery. The same goes for Thuram.
What i like Of trez is that he tend to score usually. He is always a thread near the area.

But with Divaio and Miccoli we have more chances of create something

Aug 1, 2003
well with trez out the window, we'd get more of dp dv and mic. thats cool.

but like i said, then we only get to see them against parma, no? after that its the whole winter break and after the winter break trez is back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)