Trez illness sparks concern (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I only hope that he can play for the return league against Real. This match is very important to us. Looks like we r on the down side again in the beginning of 2005, but I'm sure that Juve will be able to overcome all obstacles.

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I read a story on one site, can't remember which, which said that he had been seen out with his friends last Sunday night (when he supposedly had flu) and looked absolutely fine.

Then there were rumours the 'flu' story was a cover up for whatever real reason he had been dropped for.

This was a creditable site, it wasn't the National Enquirer site or something:yuck:

I guess it must have been bulls**t.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
I read a story on one site, can't remember which, which said that he had been seen out with his friends last Sunday night (when he supposedly had flu) and looked absolutely fine.

Then there were rumours the 'flu' story was a cover up for whatever real reason he had been dropped for.

This was a creditable site, it wasn't the National Enquirer site or something:yuck:

I guess it must have been bulls**t.
i dont know there is smth i dont like,
he stayed to many days out for a flu
and too little for glandular fever:confused:

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

i dont know there is smth i dont like,
    he stayed to many days out for a flu
    and too little for glandular fever:confused:
    I've been wondering about that too. If he has glandular fever than there's no way he could be ready for the Roma match, which they say he will be, and he's been out too long for a normal flu.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Bah...what flu?I knew it couldn't have been that simple.Del Piero and Zlatan really have to live up to expectations for us to get through Roma and Real.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    strange thing that both trez and nedved are out in this time were we need them the most , we are unlucky guys:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)