:: Treviso 0-0 Juventus :: Highlights :: (1 Viewer)

Dreamer30

Jan 5, 2006
What the f_ck is goin` on??? We can`t beat the weakest team in seriaA ??? Well and we are hoping to eliminate Arsena? Don`t know what to say ....our form makes me:cry:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Moggi D'Messiah said:
looking at those hightlights, could anyone tell me how we didnt SCORE!!!!!!!!?????
I'm with you on this one. This match, at least from the first half highlights (couldn't see the full match yet), doesn't exactly make it look like we played on our heels.

Playing relegation battlers late in the season is a tough mistress. This was easily Treviso's biggest game of the season and their chance to make a historical statement for their first time in A.

pozzire

Mar 6, 2006
m_elayyan said:
you missed nothing mate , pathatic display from juve
True

I was very annoyed! :( :wallbang:

We had 90% of the ball in the first half - And we didnt score!!!
whats going on??? :irritated

I stayed up til 12am til 2:30am in Australia to watch it live - I was very pi$$ed off that we didnt score.
Ahh well.... sh!t happens :irritated

Gee.... I wonder how we will beat Arsenel - :nervous:

pozzire

Mar 6, 2006
ramzax said:
don't wonder because we won't beat them just wonder how to stop their counters
yes I was being sarcastic - :agree:

I know we have little chance - but you never know - henry may get injured in a freak accident......... that will give us hope

But we have little chance, since we did not score against them in england.

I will still cheer on Juve :D

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
Dreamer30 said:
What the f_ck is goin` on??? We can`t beat the weakest team in seriaA ??? Well and we are hoping to eliminate Arsena? Don`t know what to say ....our form makes me:cry:

your words are soooo true.

after this "show" yesterday we can see the there is somthing going wrong in the team!

WE WILL LOST THE SEC. LEG.!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)