Treble anyone?? (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
the question should be.. "who can we stop..?"

I think the treble is very hard.. we may end the season with one title only.. not bad, eh?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
yea, taking our defence into consideration....one trophy isnt bad. but....who's to say we cant win 'em all :D not until i see other team lift scudetto, or CL or coppa......then only i'll say "it's over" :stuckup:

OP
epitaph

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    well..it might be quite hard fro us to win all the 3 major trophy this season but who knows rite??i have a good feelings in coppa..and the chance for scudetto is rather 50-50!!as for CL..again who knows!!we might get it!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    scudetto will be the hardest.

we are built more for the CL this season. but in the end, defence is a key and other team look more solid than we do. especially Milan who i believe are the best team in europe right now. solid everywhere..no faults right now.

i really want the Coppa Italia. we have lossed a few finals in the past decade and that extra star on the shirt would look nice.

treble..i think its almost impossible. however, if our players wake up and hit form, we may make it far in all comps.

remember, we are playing shit and we only trail by 1 point and 5 points from 1st and 2nd places. what if we did hit our best?? its a scary thought really.

Jan 24, 2004
    I don't believe that we win CL - maybe we'll reach the final which has been one of our most favorite pastime for years ;)

no, achieving the semi-final would be fantastic. the scudetto seems to be unlikely but nobody knows, perhaps roma and milan will enter in a state of crisis (hopefully) so that we can take advantage out of it. but this demands that we seize the chances and I think that is the most unknown variable

hm coppa has to be ours, cuz by reaching the final we already have one hand at the trophy. but juve should really focus into the games against lazio, otherwise they'll chop our fingers away and gonna crap it.

letz take coppa and some good scenes at champions league. so we'll earn some money to push up our war-till for summer transfairs :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    I don't believe that we win CL - maybe we'll reach the final which has been one of our most favorite pastime for years ;)

no, achieving the semi-final would be fantastic. the scudetto seems to be unlikely but nobody knows, perhaps roma and milan will enter in a state of crisis (hopefully) so that we can take advantage out of it. but this demands that we seize the chances and I think that is the most unknown variable

hm coppa has to be ours, cuz by reaching the final we already have one hand at the trophy. but juve should really focus into the games against lazio, otherwise they'll chop our fingers away and gonna crap it.

letz take coppa and some good scenes at champions league. so we'll earn some money to push up our war-till for summer transfairs :D
    :cool:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by epitaph ] ++
    Champions League, Scudetto and Copa Italia?? Who can stop us??Deportivo??Milan and Roma??Lazio??Come on guys tell me what do u think abpout that??
    Your joking, right ???!!! :howler::howler:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    In a realistic point of view, it is possible for Juve to win the Coppa and CL this year. In Serie A, theyve put themselves a little bit of a mess, and have to pray for a slip up by Milan. But with non of our key players getting injured from now until the end of the season, this a very excited prospect that i see the team really aiming for. I wouldnt be suprised if we loose the Coppa Italia to Lazio, as that is a prime target on Lazio's agenda this year...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    We've been behind 6 points before. And there have been a lot of other teams whove ben in this situation. I dont think its unchartered terittory. I mean it isnt exactly the hardest thing to do to come back from 6 points. Its 2 matches.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    I think if the team does really well in both legs, we should win Coppa. It will be very hard, given our record against Lazio and the fact that Lippi will probably play the reserve team again, but we should make it. The Serie A is still in our reach but at this point we will need a miracle to win it. Milan and Roma will have to lose points but most importantly we will have to finally wake up from this mess and play like we used to in past seasons, winning convincingly game after game. The defence will also have to improve. The Champions League has never really been a realistic target and I believe this season will be no different. With a lot of luck we could make it to the final.

Feb 16, 2004
    [color=4682B4]Last year Bilan ( milan serie B:D) won Coppa Italia and Champion league, Juventus won Scudetto
    This year Bilan ll’ win Scudetto and Juve ll’win Coppa Italia and Champion league
    [/color]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)