Travelling! Your best and worst holiday memories! (4 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
Relax nini - it's coming from the man who likes Andorra ;)
I'm Mrs. Chill itself ;) I just thought that something bad happened while he was there and he didn't like the place because of it.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

I'm Mrs. Chill itself ;) I just thought that something bad happened while he was there and he didn't like the place because of it.
No not really.... It was in some ways very nice, but the attitudes of some people towards less fortunate members of there own community, to be frank made me sick!!
I jus cant agree with those attitudes towards the less fortunate... it may well be different now, but that was my experience
And also the totally unacceptable levels of racism that is deemed to be fine there.... as in most eastern european countries.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
Andorra is very dull IMO
It depends what you want erik.
Andorra is tax free, it has some of the best skiing in europe, some great bars, the scene of two of the best days in sporting history and of course arcalis.. so yes i loved the place!!

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by respaul ] ++
Best Places:

Maui, San Francisco, Kiev, Tokyo, Andora, Plouye, Dublin

Worst Places:

Turkey, Nassau, Prague, Split
What's wrong with Nassau? The Bahamas is so beautiful.

Are you talking about the Bahamas on a whole, or just Nassau? Cause the Bahamas is a dream destination for many.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

What's wrong with Nassau? The Bahamas is so beautiful.

Are you talking about the Bahamas on a whole, or just Nassau? Cause the Bahamas is a dream destination for many.
No, jus nassau!!

Ive been to nassau twice (last about 6 yrs ago), both times we were massively dissapointed ....
A lovely place destroyed by humans!!
White sandy beaches, crystal clear seas.... ruined by empty beer bottles, old clothes and other such rubbish.
The main town.... a dirty mess filled with drunks and beggars, and even more rubbish.

Other islands were great!!

Liked Barbados as well!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)