Trap to quit after Euro 2004 (3 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
i'd go for deschamps.....didier......didier...!
well that shows how much you italians need the french but they dont need you;)

*waiting for a reply*

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
well that shows how much you italians need the french but they dont need you;)

*waiting for a reply*
:dontcare: i'm not italian.....

plus, i have nothing against french. FYI, i've always supported france NT. have i sed anything trash bout french players? dont remember anything like that....maybe henry (which i'm sure that'll be ur main point) , but i do think that guy is an amazing player, deserves FIFA's award more than zizou.

@fred: btw, i started supporting juve coz of zizou.....then of course when trez came, i became full-fledge juventini. altho IF he leaves, i wont be supporting the team he's destined to go (unlike u+henry i'm afraid :D)

Aug 1, 2003
ouch, kaizer ;)

oh, so trap will leave. hmm. i'd love to see lippi coaching the italian NT, i really do. I think hes capable of making over the team and wash out all the egos! :D

trap was shite with his choices at the WC, but hes still our greatest manager. I still love you trap for that

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
ouch, kaizer ;)
well, he was asking for it....:D

i'd hate to see lippi go....:down: but frankly, i only see lippi as "juve's coach", he's born to coach juve.....i dont thnk he'll do well at national level (well, maybe i'm wrong :D)

plus, he'll be all bias and pick 7 or 8 players from juve.....:D:D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

:dontcare: i'm not italian.....

plus, i have nothing against french. FY I, i've always supported france NT. have i sed anything trash bout french players? dont remember anything like that....maybe henry (which i'm sure that'll be ur main point ) , but i do think that guy is an amazing player, deserves FIFA's award more than zizou.

@fred: btw, i started supporting juve coz of zizou.....then of course when trez came, i became full-fledge juventini. altho IF he leaves, i wont be supporting the team he's destined to go (unlike u+henry i'm afraid :D)
excuse me kiddo,i think i need to remind you that thierry is Frances best player in the qualifiers,thats one,and he was the best player in the confederations cup,thats 2 and he was the best player in the EPL thats three.

you need to watch football a little more pal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)