Transfer target:Riquelme? (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
If we'er going to buy a classical playmaker, why spend a bunch of cash on Riquelme when we could get Kallstrom who's better and wouldn't cost half as much?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Yah, methinks Kallstrom's better. But there's this Sochaux player who will be available for nothing in the summer after failing to renew his contract: Wilon Oruma!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
dont tell me its a wet dream...
Hahah it wasn't :) It was a dream about a Juventus match where Riquelme dominated the game and we won :D

BTW, how can you say Kim Källström is better than Riquelme, are you serious!? :eek::eek::eek:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Haha Källström better than Riquelme? Inconsistent?

Riquelme in Boca= Completely UNSTOPPABLE.
Riquelme in BARCA= Wanted to stop play football because he's brother was kidnapped, so he couldn't perform.
In Villareal= He's brother is back, and he's probably the BEST players there is right now. (no I don't kid, have you seen he's last 10 matches? Incredible)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
true Pecker, especially against Barca, he had his own show! overshined ROnaldinho every time ;) Man he is my dreamtransfer! MOGGI GET RIQUELME!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
If we'er going to buy a classical playmaker, why spend a bunch of cash on Riquelme when we could get Kallstrom who's better and wouldn't cost half as much?
I concur. I also do not think Riquelme would survive in Italy, especially playing for a big club like Juventus. Kallstrom looks like a very good buy, though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
somehow i fail to see how would kallstrom be better in italy then riquelme
1. Kallstrom is a faster player than Riquelme.
2. Kallstrom is more adept at fitting into systems than Riquelme.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
Haha Källström better than Riquelme? Inconsistent?

Riquelme in Boca= Completely UNSTOPPABLE.
Riquelme in BARCA= Wanted to stop play football because he's brother was kidnapped, so he couldn't perform.
In Villareal= He's brother is back, and he's probably the BEST players there is right now. (no I don't kid, have you seen he's last 10 matches? Incredible)
Riquelme sucked at Barcelona even after his brother was returned. He didn't have the pace to play with that squad nor does he have the ability to play well in a team where he isn't the single focus point of the team. That's why Kallstrom is better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)