Transfer Speculation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i know that opening of threads here without proper sources hasn't been tolerated lately,but this being the off season i thought we all could have a little space to speculate potential targets for the future as the season progresses.

Ok with you mods?:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Seems a good idea to me, Des :)

Signing Pazzini and leaving him at Atalanta for another couple of seasons makes sense to me. The kid's obviously very talented and he could eventually replace Trezeguet.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Ok with you mods?:)
There's no problem with talking about transfer targets, except we already have such a thread. http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7168
Have fun. ;)

8. Thread organization
Each forum carries a short description of the type of topics that are to be discussed in here. Please post your topic in the relevant forum! Also, do not create a new thread for a topic that already has a thread. Post your comments in the existing thread. If you start a new thread about a topic that already has its thread, it may be closed or removed without notice.

We have this rule to organize the threads, so that comments about a specific topic are not spread all over the forums. If you constantly disrespect these regulations, it will result in a sanction being issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)