Training ground (1 Viewer)

F Nero

Oct 11, 2004
I'm planning a trip to Torino in two weeks time and I want to know if Juve have public trainings for fans to visit. If so, what's the name of the training ground? Last I heard (a couple of years ago...) was that they were supposed to move from Stadio Comunale...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by F Nero ] ++
I'm planning a trip to Torino in two weeks time and I want to know if Juve have public trainings for fans to visit. If so, what's the name of the training ground? Last I heard (a couple of years ago...) was that they were supposed to move from Stadio Comunale...
am planning 2 , but in 2month :)...can't wait..:D

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tacchina ] ++
Juve's new training ground is in the Sisport Centre in Via Olivera
Correct, everyone else is wrong. Its Sisport. But i dont recommend anyone to go there because the trainings are closed for public and divided with fences that you cant see through. The guards are some big bastards too.

OP

F Nero

Oct 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    No, I've checked with the danish Juventuz-site and they told me that it IS SiSport Centre. After days of research I have also found out that this facility is situated about 4 km from the central station in Torino. Just in case somebody will try and jump the fence...

OP

F Nero

Oct 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Emerson; looks like you've been to Torino. Do you know of any other "Juve-places-of-interest", besides SiSport?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    The official Juve shop in centrum, every fan goes there :), ive seen many from alot of different countries there. But beside that it isnt much more to see of Juve, its pitty that they protect their trainings in that way, but its because of trouble with "too enthusiastic" fans earlier that it has becomed this way, its possible to get a glimse of our heroes from holes in the fabric covered fences, but thats it.
    Its ironic that its those nice and empty stands at the training field, but the guards just reject you from getting there, they are very unsympatic!.

OP

F Nero

Oct 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    Yeah, I just heard that they opened so we'll surely go there. I'm planning to see Juve - Roma, but do you know if the fans use to gather in the city before the match? Maybe there are any particular "Juve-hangouts" that you know about. You see, I've never been to Torino... It's gonna be exciting though, during a four-day span we're planning to see AC - Inter and Juve - Roma.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    Good matches!, i dont think they hang out before the match, except the ultras maybe has a place, not sure. But they do gather in the centrum, but thats mainly when they have won something big or that kind to celebrate.

OP

F Nero

Oct 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    Yeah, the matches can't get any better. The only thing I've read about the fans is that they usually gather at Via Piazza, or something, if celebrating. Anyway, we can always try out for the ultras, I guess...

I'm signing out now. Thanks for your tips and have a nice weekend.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Juve currently trains at Sisport......

But the Mondo Juve is a project to build a new training centre and offices for Juventus......I don't know where, but its no where near the stadium...... It should be completed soon.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)