Trabelsi...lost cause or... (1 Viewer)

Apr 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by desireless ] ++
Zambrotta??? That is too much..... Zambrotta for Evra, is like Kaka for Veron. Kaka and Zambrotta can offer more than their position. Kaka is good at scoring, Zambrotta can be a good midfielder left or right.
I think he meant puting Zambrotta as RB and Evra as LB..

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by desireless ] ++
Zambrotta??? That is too much..... Zambrotta for Evra, is like Kaka for Veron. Kaka and Zambrotta can offer more than their position. Kaka is good at scoring, Zambrotta can be a good midfielder left or right.
no, i think u missunderstood me, not swap him for evra, but swap im around in terms of position, so rambo plays rightback, and evra takes rambo's old left back position...better all round imo.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
no, i think u missunderstood me, not swap him for evra, but swap im around in terms of position, so rambo plays rightback, and evra takes rambo's old left back position...better all round imo.
You're making the assumption that Zambrotta can play right back. That is a logical conclusion to come to considering he was a right sided midfielder and now he's a left-back, but there is no garuntee that Zamby will adapt to the right side of defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)