Tour de France (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I knew what your response would be.

Our domination in the Olympics in a variety of sports must make you cry like a little girl.

110 medals in China, baby.

And I love that fact.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, when does the Tour De Farce start? Can't wait to see how many positive cases we are going to have this year? This is Europe's answer to baseball when it comes to doping.

How many people think Lance is clean? This is just a simple question. No subtle hints or undelrying messages implied!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So, when does the Tour De Farce start? Can't wait to see how many positive cases we are going to have this year? This is Europe's answer to baseball when it comes to doping.

How many people think Lance is clean? This is just a simple question. No subtle hints or undelrying messages implied!
Lance is as clean as everyone else out there.

Anybody who says otherwise is a fucking moron.

OP
bianconero
Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12

It has started today, and is getting to the sharp end of the stick, as I write.

Drugstrong: lets hope they catch him.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    It has started today, and is getting to the sharp end of the stick, as I write.

Drugstrong: lets hope they catch him.
    you could work for L'Equipe. Keep reading it if you speak french because they'll be accusing cyclists left right and center.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Vandevelde is right where he needs to be after today. It was nice to see such a great finish to the Prologue with Wiggins, Cancalara, and Contador all having massive rides on such a technical course.

I can't wait to the Schleck bro's teach Lance a thing or two in the mountains.

I hope team Astana falls apart.

Forza Columbia-High Rode and Garmin-Chipotle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)