Totti to Real=? (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I heard somewhere that Totti have offered himself to be targeted by real madrid.......as Totti mentioned last season that he would love a move to real madrid (in that moment, roma was strugling in league and CL... but now is anotrher story.)

It would be a shame to lose totti.... talking about Serie A..

And even worst to real madrid or chealsea... who are sucking all the players on the market.

Anyways... where will totti play??, aside with zidane?.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
won't happen.

Anyway, i hope Real go to hell. I f*ckin hate them with all my heart.

Totti is a major star and the Serie A will be poorer without him.

He will stay.

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
    won't happen.

Anyway, i hope Real go to hell. I f*ckin hate them with all my heart.

Totti is a major star and the Serie A will be poorer without him.

He will stay.
    Like u, i dont like that team even a little. Dont even talk about their pres...

Why zidane, my fav player, has to be there???:groan:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Zidane is gonna retire in a couple of years.... If there's a chance Totti will move, then it wont be this early..

What do you guys think of the Rumors of Henry moving to Real?

Jul 19, 2003
    I don't think Henry would agree. I think he's one of those players that's loyal to his club and fans, and he wouldn't leave because of a better offer.

Nothing he did suggests that........just my feeling.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Yeah....a logical way of thinking about it is the fact that Real Dont need Henry since they have Ronaldo and Raul who still have many years ahead of them, but then again they bought Becks :confused:

Jul 19, 2003
    No coach in his right mind would mind having Henry on his squad, but like u said, they don't need him, and like u said, they did buy Beckham.

I guess we'll never figure that club out......we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I really hope he doesn't go.....that team would become virtually unstoppable if they get him..........it'd be ridiculous.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    what if they buy totti and play

---------------------cass
    --------------------Helguera
    --Salgado----------------------Carlos
    ---Fugu--zidane--Backs--Titty--Henry
    -------------Buck-------Raul

:eek: with that defence, why should we even bother trying to match them :scared: :lazy:

go and buy all the AMs Perez. Coz Guess what beotch?

;)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    Real Madrid don't need all the players that they already have right now, getting totti will not add anything to that team, it's just for marketing purposes.. and guess what, that will destroy that team one day.. *hoping*

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Yeah....a logical way of thinking about it is the fact that Real Dont need Henry since they have Ronaldo and Raul who still have many years ahead of them, but then again they bought Becks :confused:
    But since when did not needing a player in a certain position stop Real from buying someone who plays there?

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
    Actualy I wish we get him, if we do it will be a dream come true. (yes he is better than Aimar, and Van Der Vaart).
    But its so unlikely.
    Forza Totti, The best playmaker in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)