Totti Quote (1 Viewer)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    True, whatever you may think of Totti he really is a great person, he has done more for underprivilled kids and charities in Rome then anyone. I think people forget that about Totti, of course he was dumb, and he knows that, but he asked for forgiveness, and I for one forgive him, (HE JUST BETTER MAKE SURE TO WIN THE WORLD CUP WITH ITALY!)

Buy on AliExpress.com
    May 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    True, whatever you may think of Totti he really is a great person, he has done more for underprivilled kids and charities in Rome then anyone. I think people forget that about Totti, of course he was dumb, and he knows that, but he asked for forgiveness, and I for one forgive him, (HE JUST BETTER MAKE SURE TO WIN THE WORLD CUP WITH ITALY!)
    well dat i would believe but i was really happy when i saw wht juvy did da il mio cant libero song and da video clip really sweet.... if some of you haven seen it its downloadable anywhere i got it from buffon site with da lyrics lol video or audio..... i dont kno wht they did actually but they were giving gifts to sick kids i think and building like a new hospital or something right ??!! (zambrotta has da best voice along with pessoto.... buffon is scary)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    @erkka
    Yepp, it was a big hit, Totti isnt very bright, but he has self irony.
    true... I wish that he wouldn't be that arrogant as he is now... But I've got to admire his skills on the pitch, he's nearly the best player in the world...

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    True, whatever you may think of Totti he really is a great person, he has done more for underprivilled kids and charities in Rome then anyone . I think people forget that about Totti, of course he was dumb, and he knows that, but he asked for forgiveness, and I for one forgive him, (HE JUST BETTER MAKE SURE TO WIN THE WORLD CUP WITH ITALY!)

And for that I like him :)

And for his self-irony :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

well dat i would believe but i was really happy when i saw wht juvy did da il mio cant libero song and da video clip really sweet.... if some of you haven seen it its downloadable anywhere i got it from buffon site with da lyrics lol video or audio..... i dont kno wht they did actually but they were giving gifts to sick kids i think and building like a new hospital or something right ??!! (zambrotta has da best voice along with pessoto.... buffon is scary )
    :(:(

They have such charity: to help some hospital, and record that CD, they had meeting with kids there etc.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    Totti isnt arrogant, perhaps on the pitch, but in real life he isnt an arrogant person.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Totti isnt arrogant, perhaps on the pitch, but in real life he isnt an arrogant person.
    that's not what I've heard, all the reports that I've read and all the people who have met him (who I have talked to of course) are saying that he is very arrogant, didn't want to give autographs etc...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Totti is great.

That line is classic. I really like that guy. He'd look great in Black and White, but he'd look even better lifting the World Cup Trophy, assuming he doesn't spit on Chancellor Schroeder on the way up the steps.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    I just though of something, some people spit when they talk, maybe Totti was wish the Danish player good luck?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Roma striker after the ref had his bonce cut open by a missile thrown from the stands at the Roma v Kiev match last week:

"Many clubs have fans who throw things on the pitch, we are being punished because our fans have a better aim"
    Actually he might have plagerised. Right after the match a Football newspaper journalist said something like "the difference between Roma fans and others is, they have better aim". Don't know who said it first though. Somebody posted it on the Roma forum before I got red carded from the site. :undecide:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    I just though of something, some people spit when they talk, maybe Totti was wish the Danish player good luck?
    Like in Ace Ventura, When nature calls.

Remember the spitting scene?

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    BTW Nicole do you know where I could find the video of the "cucchiaio" Totti shot at Sicignano yesterday?

xziz :LOL:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Roma striker after the ref had his bonce cut open by a missile thrown from the stands at the Roma v Kiev match last week:

"Many clubs have fans who throw things on the pitch, we are being punished because our fans have a better aim"
    :LOL:

He's not my fav football personality specially when he opens his mouth about bad issues, but that's just brilliant!

on a more seriouos note, I think the fans'll love that, but is it wise to say something like that when your goal should be to promote better behavior in the stands?

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++
    BTW Nicole do you know where I could find the video of the "cucchiaio" Totti shot at Sicignano yesterday?

xziz :LOL:
    Nicole, sorry for quoting myself. I found the video of totti shooting the cucchiaio at Sicignano, he misses it and then he puts his and on the face of the goalkeeper. It is at http://64.91.228.225/~abujasim/mohsau/italy/3/toti.zip. I wish I could have more of his misses, can you help since you know him so well?

I hope you do not mind, I passed on this link to the Lazio fans.

xziz :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)