Totti: Nedved didn't deserve Balon d'Or (1 Viewer)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
I sense some bitterness. Oh yes, the winner should've been someone who's actually achieved something during this year like scudetto. Wait, Totti's actually won nothing.

Well one reason more to hate those ignorant roman bastards like Biaggi.

Totti can write? Well, I take it as he's hired a writer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
is it true totti said this though, I mean, isn't he worried what he says might ruin his reputation? (if he has one)
that's just it...this IS his reputation, talking crap. he actualy thot that he can win? my god, where did roma finished last season....? there's no cursing words nasty enuff that can express how much i hate totti....:fero::fero::fero:

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    Some day totti will have to pay for the bad things that he's done, and the bad things that he's said. Perhaps he'll suffer a career threatening injury and take longer than Del Piero did to refind form :D Stupid bastard :totti:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    ha ha ha , what a JOKE mr. totti!! how unprofessional for a roma captain, clearly your lack of IQ does not match up to your skills on the field. is it true totti said this though, I mean, isn't he worried what he says might ruin his reputation? (if he has one)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
    clearly!

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Some day totti will have to pay for the bad things that he's done, and the bad things that he's said. Perhaps he'll suffer a career threatening injury and take longer than Del Piero did to refind form :D Stupid bastard :totti:
    So Ill take that as never?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    You have every right to state your opinion Mr. Totti but that one have just blown your chance to be picked to judge such award ever .;)

this award are based on player's contributions and how well they do their jobs..... not how entertained the crowd seing they do it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)