Totti banned for 3 matches (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2003
Oh this sucks. What Totti did was bad; but him being banned and everything doesn't make me happy either. Against Denmark I think Totti's crosses and passes were the only accurate ones (some of them anyway), and I was hoping he would do well in euro 04 for Italy... Sigh, and now he won't be playing. I just hope this will open up chances for other players and hopefully they'll do the job.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
He will be banned not for three games, but for the whole eurocup 2004. Francesco Totti has showed, once again, that he is inmature, like he did with his gestures in Juve-Roma this season.
Its a shame for Italy that his more sparkling player is full of shit.
He is, also, contamining Cassano with is twisted way of being.

Guess who is, from now on, reponsible for Italy destiny and will be cruxified if the NT doesnt win the cup?...you`re right...
I really agree in every point! He is not fair and simply a shameful person.

How stupid is he???? He ruined everything in ONE game. Nearly got a red card, spit at a player, and played very weak.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Come to think about it, it may just be a blessing in dsiguise to make Trapattoni use his head for once and shape up a better midfield. He might actually find a suitable setup that will click for us. Becoz with Totti in his plans all he did was play around him. Now wed probably see pirlo play, which wont hurt us at all imo.

But theres no doubt, Totti is wrong, and he should be shown that nobody is indispensable. How many of yall still think we can make it to the semis without him? I do.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Come to think about it, it may just be a blessing in dsiguise to make Trapattoni use his head for once and shape up a better midfield. He might actually find a suitable setup that will click for us. Becoz with Totti in his plans all he did was play around him. Now wed probably see pirlo play, which wont hurt us at all imo.

But theres no doubt, Totti is wrong, and he should be shown that nobody is indispensable. How many of yall still think we can make it to the semis without him? I do.

any team with half the stars italy has would make to the semis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)