Total Club Manager 2003 (1 Viewer)

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
this is the new football manager game i play. maybe kinda late to play this cos season 03/04 is coming. but this game is COOL ! we can do an interview, before or after the game (well, not always). we can talk to player (unfortunatelly, only 3 talks in one week and we can talk to the same player less than 4 weeks). easier to buy a new player we want, no time limit. we can watch the game in real (not only the numbers of player, we can see the player as well) or text mode or just show the result!

currently, i think this game is better then CM4. cos my CM4 is error. i can even pass june 29, 2003 !

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
this game sucks big time

i played it alongside with cm3. nowhere near it. those interviews and player talks are really cool, but game play is not realistic at all

OP
juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    yeah, but until i found out what happen to my CM4, this game can keep me still patient with my bro.

may be you can give me any idea what happen to my CM4?! the start new game menu not even works !

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    You should download patches for CM4 to get it working right. Currently the newwest one is EP5. Go to Si Games forum http://community.sigames.com/1/OpenTopic and find from where to download it. The problem why your game cant pass June 29th could be with autosave, try to turn it off.

I played TCM 2003 before CM4 and at first I thought it was really cool too. The graphics, the interviewes, but it's evven more bug ridden than CM4, I had countless crashes with it. And that game is an arcade, its nor realistic at all. Americans cant do a good soccer management game.

P.S. the Fifa engine is crap!

OP
    juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    You should download patches for CM4 to get it working right. Currently the newwest one is EP5. Go to Si Games forum http://community.sigames.com/1/OpenTopic and find from where to download it. The problem why your game cant pass June 29th could be with autosave, try to turn it off.
    thanks, i'll try it.

btw, about the autosave thing, i already turn it off when i start the game. so, i think that's not the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)