Torres to juve? (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I think Torres would fit into the system. He is a player, who can play anywhere, as he is better than Mendieta and all the other spaniards who came to Italy!
To say that he is better than Mendieta is a bit premature. In his Valencia days, Mendieta was among Europe's top three playmakers. Torres is still young, and no one knows just how good he will be. But, regardless of "goodness", sometimes players don't adapt well to Serie A.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
yeah,some players just find it hard to adapt no matter how good they are.

but its really hard to see someone who has so much class and quality failing anywhere,and i'd love to see him in black and white.he's definitely the type of player prandelli likes.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
I don't think he is coming and also I don't think he is ready for Italy yet...maybe in a couple of years, but definitely not now. I rather have Gilardino.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
c'mon, be realistic, Chelsea and other rich clubs are also keen to have him, they've even offered REALLY much money of him, and he still isn't leaving... He's just too expensive, and he loves Atletico too much... And remember the famous "Spanish factor"...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
c'mon, be realistic, Chelsea and other rich clubs are also keen to have him, they've even offered REALLY much money of him, and he still isn't leaving... He's just too expensive, and he loves Atletico too much... And remember the famous "Spanish factor"...
That's a very good point. Everybody wants a very young, talented, complete forward...but they are exceedingly hard to get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)