Top Posters this Month (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
lol. ask him if he wants a piece of you.

yes= yeah he likes you

no= he doesnt like you(which means he is gay, after all, you are very hot.), or he is shy
i wish the things were so simple as you say josh :down:

but i guess i am not so confident to ask.. :LOL:

and,when it comes to guys i like,i am not shy at all,but i am too shy to ask smn out...or tell them what i feel :down:

i am dying of the idea of rejection

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i wish the things were so simple as you say josh :down:

but i guess i am not so confident to ask.. :LOL:

and,when it comes to guys i like,i am not shy at all,but i am too shy to ask smn out...or tell them what i feel :down:

i am dying of the idea of rejection
what doesnt kiLL u onLy makes u stronger

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
don bes you never get anywhere like that. if your an open book your desperate. and then the girl wont go for you. at least the hot ones.
it is not always bad,but i think it's better keep some things for yourself

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
lili: rejection really sucks if you go for people at work or at school. you see them every day. but if u get rejected by someone you wont ever see again its not gonna hurt.

about the open book thing- let me ask u something: lets say theres mr bob, who comes and tells you hes in love with you bla bla bla, then theres mr josh who is smart and who doesnt tell you everything. you kinda know he might like you but you dont know for sure.

whos sexier?

bes: what chain reaction?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
lili: rejection really sucks if you go for people at work or at school. you see them every day. but if u get rejected by someone you wont ever see again its not gonna hurt.

about the open book thing- let me ask u something: lets say theres mr bob, who comes and tells you hes in love with you bla bla bla, then theres mr josh who is smart and who doesnt tell you everything. you kinda know he might like you but you dont know for sure.

whos sexier?

bes: what chain reaction?
from your first paragraph,you are right on one way.
because if you REALLY like smn and you are trully interested in him,then,yes,it hurts.

for the second.
when i ment open boo,i didn't mean it this way.
i understood that don ment that he is an open book meaning not that he says what he feels,but that his feelings are too obvious,without that nessecery meaning,he is admitting orarly his feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)