Top 10 of 100 Most Insane Moments in Rock (3 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
Here's the Top 10 of 100 most insane moments in rock, released by British music magazine Q. The quirky list is xhosen by magazine staff.

1. Keith Moon
- late The Who drummer, singled out for a life of excess that included countless drug fuelled brawls, a food fight with police in Flint, Michigan, an impromptu firweworks display on a US TV Show, and trashing drum kits, cars and hotel rooms.

2. Prince
- proselytises door-to-door for Jehovah's Witnesses

3. Marilyn Manson
- covers fan in meat

4. Michael Jackson
- puts curse on Steven Spielberg

5. Elvis Presley
- flies 1,415 km for peanut butter and bacon sandwiches

6. Mayhem
- Norwegian band's bassist kills guitarist

7. Courtney Love
- lies down semi-naked in London street

8. Marion 'Suge' Knight
- career of oft-jailed rap impressario

9. Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown
- troubled marriage

10. Freddy Mercury
- Queen frontman's backstage antics

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Thats the top 10 ever?

Thats the worst list ive ever seen.

So much more shocking moments than all of them.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Marilyn Manson threw out seven cute little puppys to the audience and said that he wouldn't play until they were dead on the stage, isn't that more inzane than all the ones above?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
Marilyn Manson threw out seven cute little puppys to the audience and said that he wouldn't play until they were dead on the stage, isn't that more inzane than all the ones above?
wow... what a great gimmick ... well all the seven puppies got back on the stage eventually ?

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
Insane?? He's a real psycho!

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Once during a Metallica concert Hetfield stood too close to the pyrotechnique and his arm got burned so badly that he had to be taken care of by the medical crew. After an hour or so he came back but his arm was so bad that he couldn't go on playing. But instead of cancelling the show James said that he still could sing if someone could play the guitar for him. One brave and obviously very talented guy raised his hand. Ten minutes later he was upon the stage playing with his idols. You can just imagine the kick. It's one thing to listen to your favourite band but to play with them ah... I can't imagine.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Once during a Metallica concert Hetfield stood too close to the pyrotechnique and his arm got burned so badly that he had to be taken care of by the medical crew. After an hour or so he came back but his arm was so bad that he couldn't go on playing. But instead of cancelling the show James said that he still could sing if someone could play the guitar for him. One brave and obviously very talented guy raised his hand. Ten minutes later he was upon the stage playing with his idols. You can just imagine the kick. It's one thing to listen to your favourite band but to play with them ah... I can't imagine.
Eh... No.

He was burned and injured and was taken to the hospital, then returned for other shows later, were his roadie played guitar for him. The show were he got injured was canceled, you can see the footage of that on "Binge & Purge" and "A year and a half...". :)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Eh... No.

He was burned and injured and was taken to the hospital, then returned for other shows later, were his roadie played guitar for him. The show were he got injured was canceled, you can see the footage of that on "Binge & Purge" and "A year and a half...". :)
I suppose you're right, I just heard it from a friend.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
3. Marilyn Manson
- covers fan in meat
The 80s prop-metal/hair band, W.A.S.P., used to pretty much empty a butcher shop full of the stuff on the front rows of their entire audience every show.

My, have our standards fallen...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

The 80s prop-metal/hair band, W.A.S.P., used to pretty much empty a butcher shop full of the stuff on the front rows of their entire audience every show.

My, have our standards fallen...

:howler: "I'm a Wild Child, come and love me, I want Youuuuuuuuu............"

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
:howler: "I'm a Wild Child, come and love me, I want Youuuuuuuuu............"
Damn those guys are coming to Finland end of next month and both gigs in Helsinki are sold out :( I don't even know when was the last time they were around here, more than 10 years ago I guess.

"hellhound, hot leather on your legs..."

Jan 7, 2004
what the hell is wrong with these people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)