Top 10 Mid-fielders (3 Viewers)

OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
    Brighi?? not yet... maybe in about 2-3 years... but ofcourse i still love the guy! awsome player for his age... but still not up with the best..

my Fav midfielder is Ballack.. i really admire that guy.
    I'm tired of that , 2-3 years trash. I watched Brighi week in and week out and he was the best mid-fielder in Serie A last year.

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    oh man i forgot kewell :d'oh:
    I didn't include Kewell, because nowadays he plays a third striker role, or a playmaker role, not mid-field.

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    I see your point, but when I think that it's clear that he is only amung the best when he plays the wing-striker role like DP, or Raul. I was not including that position either.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    yeah thats true Ian, he' much better in either a free role behind the strikers, or as a kind of wing attacker in a front 3

Manutd.Visitor

Aug 30, 2002
    It's all about description I suppose... When I said Kewell played as a winger I meant closer to the midfieild than DP, rather like Giggs. Although he's another one who sometimes plays close to the strikers these days.

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by Manutd.Visitor ] ++
    It's all about description I suppose... When I said Kewell played as a winger I meant closer to the midfieild than DP, rather like Giggs. Although he's another one who sometimes plays close to the strikers these days.
    Yes, but Giggs, is great as a classical winger too, whereas Kewell is just average over there, but exceptional in the attack.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    in the season where Real won at old trafford..all i remember is Redondo's wikid skill in that match, and he was voted MVP of the whole CL!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    the best thing i remember from redondo is the pass to raul when real played man utd on old trafford. it was awsome but it was long time ago so i think he will have a problem to get good shape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)