Tommaso Barbieri (6 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Decent first half display defensively. Not sure what he is capable in attack or if it’s the current scheme/system

Apr 17, 2023
I was amazed at his incredible skills and performances on the field. This guy definitely has the talent and potential to be one of the greatest players of his generation.I would appreciate it if you could recommend me the best matches of Tommaso Barbieri so I can watch his performances and better understand why he is rated so highly. I am very happy to join this forum and hope to find many interesting discussions and new friends here.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I was amazed at his incredible skills and performances on the field. This guy definitely has the talent and potential to be one of the greatest players of his generation.I would appreciate it if you could recommend me the best matches of Tommaso Barbieri so I can watch his performances and better understand why he is rated so highly. I am very happy to join this forum and hope to find many interesting discussions and new friends here.
Me too fren :touched:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How do you feel about samuel iling jr.?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
First game above serie C. He was fine, especially defensively. He has good pace, he never looked that slow before. He just had an injury that kept him out for nearly two months, so he’s probably not back to 100% yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)