Tomás Rincón (1 Viewer)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Honestly, its a bit strange that he didnt use Stu.

However, Stu tends to be good in these games when he starts. He's usually a weak sub. Rincon has loads of experience and as a south american, additional experience with the 3 strikers.
This is it. And Rincon's overload of testosterone you can smell from the first second he's been subbed.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Rinco has a good presence about him though and I think he's very annoying for a team to face, especially a frustrated one like barcelona.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I am still baffled at why this player was brought in for...I would rather have Hernanes than this guy.
I think he was borught taking in consideration the 352.. but while his deal was getting done... allegri was already thinking about switching formations.... so his buy was pointless.

Anyways, lets use him more and see what we can do. Lets see how it goes against pescara. Maybe we can salvage something coming summer, or maybe use him.

Its a fact we need strong legs and runners as DMs. Its just sad that him and sturaro has inconsistent skill on the ball

gonewild

Apr 16, 2017
I think he was borught taking in consideration the 352.. but while his deal was getting done... allegri was already thinking about switching formations.... so his buy was pointless.

Anyways, lets use him more and see what we can do. Lets see how it goes against pescara. Maybe we can salvage something coming summer, or maybe use him.

Its a fact we need strong legs and runners as DMs. Its just sad that him and sturaro has inconsistent skill on the ball
:sergio: too nice guy for that kind of physique

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)