Tomás Rincón (4 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Very good game by El General tonight. Really impressed me in the first half.

Great buy by Beppe, definitely.
I agree. Brings that muscle and steel we lack in midfield and also isn't a total liability with the ball unlike Sturaro. He faded in the second half and looked drained, but that's to be expected given his lack of playing time.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He could finished It better but what we should be aware is that he gained the ball by a very hard pressing momentum. We lack those kind of very high recoveries

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
poor performance, run around uselessly & gave too easely away balls

needs to do better
He dominated the MF all the first half. Hamsik was erased from the MF for him. He felt in second half so if you just watched his last 10 minutes in the field I get your point but if you saw the entire match you clearly are quite wrong

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I really expected him to do better when Napoli gifted him a great goalscoring opportunity in first half, panicked like a rookie
it was a bad touch, but considering his lack of experience in similar situations, i don't blame him. he had a good game overall, certainly better than our more experienced centre backs had until barza came in and calmed everybody's tits.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He was very good indeed.Good buy.That chance.....,indeed was very easy but shit happens even for better players than him.I like his playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)