Tomás Rincón (3 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Currently he's better than both Sturaro and Khedira who offer nothing. Rincon is not the solution as well but he's actually solid which hopefully will be enough to finish off the season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He needs to start against lazio. Same with Pjaca.

Try something different.... we are hitting our heads against a wall and trying the same thing over and over to break that wall to no effect.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
wow. what a beauty! so lucky to have such a sexy thing

the girl is not bad looking either
The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Tomas Rincon is known to be THE most hung guy in serie a, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed ratajkowski's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with tomas barely able to force it past the knob, and ratajkowski moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on tomas' throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Tomas Rincon is known to be THE most hung guy in serie a, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed ratajkowski's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with tomas barely able to force it past the knob, and ratajkowski moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on tomas' throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

Wow! Is that true???

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

yeah, i thought about it. if you actually look closely you can see the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

::lol3::

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)