Tomás Rincón (3 Viewers)

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I already want him starting. Brief cameo but looks better on the ball than I though, and showed a lot of tenacity.
He is actually very good on the ball. Not only from his highlights, but given given that he is fouled multiple times per game, and has multiple dribbles per game, it is actually one of his strengths. Not to mention his strengths on whoscored are holding onto the ball and dribbling... haha

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Too little time to even give him a rating in this game. But I do have a good feeling about this guy. Perhaps a Khedira-Marchisio-Rincon-Pjanic midfield combo could work with Rincon adding the steel rather than Sturaro.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Settle down y'll, no pre ejaculating after just few minutes, El Generalissimo hasn't shown you any of his arsenal yet, that was just a teasing test shot.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Settle down y'll, no pre ejaculating after just few minutes, El Generalissimo hasn't shown you any of his arsenal yet, that was just a teasing test shot.

Do you expect him to play 90 minutes on Wednesday?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Considering Jack mentionning that Pjaca also starts i wonder if we'd see something like dis

------------------Neto

Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - Evra

----Rincon - Hernanes - Lemina

Cuadrado--- Mandzukic---Pjaca

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Considering Jack mentionning that Pjaca also starts i wonder if we'd see something like dis

------------------Neto

Apart from Lemina, it's also unlikely Evra will play. Apart from a few "goodbye minutes" maybe.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

------------------Neto

That should be it pretty much minus Lemina .

Possible changes being no Evra again and most likely Rugani instead of one of the CBs.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Very early, but promising stuff. I liked his composure, seems to have some kind of momentum going. Probably high on his transfer.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
he's with the nt i guess.
Yup he's at AFCON mate.
Apart from Lemina, it's also unlikely Evra will play. Apart from a few "goodbye minutes" maybe.
Aight i get the memo about Lemina. So its probably sturaro, considering marchisio and khedira's injury history.

I did read that Evra would remain till the summer, so it would be a good indication to what it will be if he plays or not

That should be it pretty much minus Lemina .

Possible changes being no Evra again and most likely Rugani instead of one of the CBs.

Oh, Rugani is back ? Great, thought he was still unavailable

- - - Updated - - -

high on football IQ
In the way that Padoin was. As in, knowing exactly what his limits are and know in each situation what the best option for him is considering that.

I like that. These players might play simple short passes often, but they wont lose possession

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

------------------Neto

Doubt we'll see Evra, but I agree with the rest except Rugani for Barzagli.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I had no idea Rugani was gone, I thought he didn't play this weekend due to rotation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)