Tomás Rincón (6 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's gonna bring us. He can feel it

- - - Updated - - -

He got 28 number. He's already beating up Sturaro... counting his hottie hottie girl, it's already 2-0 and it doesn't start yet
The chosen one. Destiny is about to fullfil itself :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Why didn't he pick Camos number ffs

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
@Mark

Since I don't watch Genoa matches, can you tell me something about him? How good is he? His style of play, strengths, weaknesses, transfer fee, etc... ? Was he brought in as a sub or a starter? I read the 1st post but I prefer to get informed about a player from a person who knows and watches football so I would appreciate your response a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanić

Marchisio - Rincon - Khedira​

Will it be something like this now in the midfield department?

- - - Updated - - -

This guy will be a beast. I've watched him play 22 times already. He's awesome.
For Genoa or Venezuela?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
http://iltifosi.tumblr.com/post/155386329194/tomás-rincón-refused-chinese-mega-bid-for-juventus

Yesterday it was announced that Tomás Rincón had officially joined Juventus, becoming the first Venezuelan player ever to represent the Bianconeri. However, in order to do so, the midfielder refused a lucrative offer from a Chinese club that would have paid both him and his agent far more than the deal with the Serie A champions.

Having seen their Super League rivals splash huge fees and wages on the likes of Oscar and Carlos Tevez, Henan Jianye FC approached Rincón in December. A source involved in those negotiations revealed they offered him a lucrative deal and he was certainly interested in exploring the opportunity, only to quickly refuse when Juventus came calling later in the month.

“This is a dream come true,” the 28-year-old told reporters at his inaugural press conference. “I want to thank Juventus for the confidence they’ve shown in me. Everything happened very quickly but when I heard the club’s name there was no doubt in my mind – they play to win here and that’s what I work for every day.”

So the Old Lady may have lost Axel Witsel after his head was turned by the massive salary he could earn in China, but thankfully El General has other priorities.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
http://iltifosi.tumblr.com/post/155386329194/tomás-rincón-refused-chinese-mega-bid-for-juventus

Yesterday it was announced that Tomás Rincón had officially joined Juventus, becoming the first Venezuelan player ever to represent the Bianconeri. However, in order to do so, the midfielder refused a lucrative offer from a Chinese club that would have paid both him and his agent far more than the deal with the Serie A champions.

Having seen their Super League rivals splash huge fees and wages on the likes of Oscar and Carlos Tevez, Henan Jianye FC approached Rincón in December. A source involved in those negotiations revealed they offered him a lucrative deal and he was certainly interested in exploring the opportunity, only to quickly refuse when Juventus came calling later in the month.

“This is a dream come true,” the 28-year-old told reporters at his inaugural press conference. “I want to thank Juventus for the confidence they’ve shown in me. Everything happened very quickly but when I heard the club’s name there was no doubt in my mind – they play to win here and that’s what I work for every day.”

So the Old Lady may have lost Axel Witsel after his head was turned by the massive salary he could earn in China, but thankfully El General has other priorities.
I know, I saw the story. Hard to believe though. Why would they want Rincon?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Witsel: Could I get at least an small UCL replica Trophy with all this money? Is Parma still broke? they may be into sale their trophies

- - - Updated - - -

You would know that soon enough
The only thing he can buy from Parma is a UEFA Cup trophy. Good enough for him probably

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #80
    @Mark

Since I don't watch Genoa matches, can you tell me something about him? How good is he? His style of play, strengths, weaknesses, transfer fee, etc... ? Was he brought in as a sub or a starter? I read the 1st post but I prefer to get informed about a player from a person who knows and watches football so I would appreciate your response a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanić

Marchisio - Rincon - Khedira​

Will it be something like this now in the midfield department?

- - - Updated - - -

For Genoa or Venezuela?
    @Marc

Pjanic
    Rico Marchisio Sami​
    that

He's a tough mofo. Close your eyes and think of Vidal and Gattuso having a kid together. :p

ok let's not exaggerate but you get what kind of player he is. Won't score but tough to play against. Will make the other attacking guys in our team feel better and don't worry a lot about defensive duties. Likes to hold on to the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)