Tokyo 2020 Olympics (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I was eating lunch on the sidewalk today -- like you do in the Lisbon summer. Six wannabe chavs come walking through playing their boombox wearing their wife-beaters, cut-off jean shorts, white trainers, and 1994 Oasis sunglasses.

Forza Italia, mofos.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I fancied GB in that tbh, think they have the better 4 but Italy did great again. With Jamaica not that great and the US out this was a wide-open gold for one of 3 or 4 countries.
Baton changes make a huge difference in relays. Italy's were pretty clean.

Always amazed that professional athletes at the biggest event of their career look like they have never practiced their changes or even know how to a change, particularly the US. I struggle to think of an event where they have done it well.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
JJ got a new Swede recently but she is not in the NT yet. They have been self destructive way before JJ women though. Tons of final and semi final losses.
The level is horrible.

I am 100 percent sure I could walk into any women's team competing and be their best player.

And before you say that I am a man, consider this: in the 100m you need to run well below 11 seconds to compete for a medal as a woman. There is no way I (or even Ronaldo) come close to such a time.

Women's football needs to improve and it needs to improve a lot. This was awful.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The level is horrible.

I am 100 percent sure I could walk into any women's team competing and be their best player.

And before you say that I am a man, consider this: in the 100m you need to run well below 11 seconds to compete for a medal as a woman. There is no way I (or even Ronaldo) come close to such a time.

Women's football needs to improve and it needs to improve a lot. This was awful.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
The level is something else. I agree about it.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Don't know about you guys but I'm standing for the Death March ceremony o7

last day highlights:
High Jump (W)
Wrestling Final (M)
Javelin (M)
1500m (M)
4x400m (M)+(W)

and then è finito :sad:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)