Tokyo 2020 Olympics (28 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
China are cleaning the floor with the USA so far. With the swimming events over and the US doing surprisingly bad in athletics, this may easily end up as a victory for China.
Atm it's 27:20 in gold medals.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
China are cleaning the floor with the USA so far. With the swimming events over and the US doing surprisingly bad in athletics, this may easily end up as a victory for China.
Atm it's 27:20 in gold medals.
Assisted in large part by Simone Biles :seven:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Assisted in large part by Simone Biles :seven:
:agree: China prepping up the woke forces in Murica destroying it from the inside worked out. They almost had LeBron sneak into olympic village and break all whitey legs but then Corona happened

Also aside from gymnastics, US swimming got humiliated by 'straya cunt Titmus and some Tunisian lad. China on the other hand lost table tennis mixed against Japan but they're advancing in track&field. Their shot putter 'women' are juicing 100%

Pole Vault is starting ( aka the AWOOOGA AWOOOGAA event)

- - - Updated - - -

@Post Ironic Kajaia literally never even had a chance to move this GIANT Lopez. I was underwhelmed with the fight itself but in awe at the size of this absolute unit. What a genetic freak. Can you even lose with such predisposition?

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I haven't followed these Olympics at all. I don't know why.
I havent seen a single event of the Olympics so far. Either fatigue or just general disinterest after horribly organised event, especially after the great Euros.

And it must be a boring sports wise so far since this thread seems more interested discussing politics of quitters.

It also helps make my decision easier to not watch it because pay for discovery + channels has the rights here instead of the public service channels like it used to be.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
AHAHAHAHAHA OH NONONONONONONONO
POINT AT THEM
POINT AT THEM AND LAUGH
what about 'Are Olympics too easy for USWNT?' ESPN headline

5ZsfV4s.jpg
They sucked the whole tournament and took a knee... to the face.

I havent seen a single event of the Olympics so far. Either fatigue or just general disinterest after horribly organised event, especially after the great Euros.

And it must be a boring sports wise so far since this thread seems more interested discussing politics of quitters.

It also helps make my decision easier to not watch it because pay for discovery + channels has the rights here instead of the public service channels like it used to be.
Coverage is messed up because of time differences for a lot of countries and different airing rights.

But I have to say... the women's triple jump and men's high jump live yesterday was arguably some of the best Olympics I've ever watched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)