Tokyo 2020 Olympics (25 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Damn. Watching the women’s long jump and men’s high jump live. This is the best I’ve seen of these Olympics. The athletes are total characters.
How do you like this smoothest of criminals? :lol: Loving this slender legend
dbo7rAO.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

oh wow WR triple jump on the last attempt

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Post Ironic Just watched the Greco-Roman big boy SF and this rule that your most recent passivity point overrules your opponent's earlier passivity points is STUPID
@DAiDEViL one of the most talented long jumpers the legendary spanish Fatima Diame already out. :sad: Every morning a new heartbreak

100m? I can't even name any of the starters anymore except that Canadian de Grasse. The heat times also don't look very impressive. At least you could argue they are clean :baus:

And now there is officially no Jamaican in 100m final. Usain rolling in his grave

- - - Updated - - -

So incredibly consistent and good at any sports. No matter what discipline you are watching some 'straya cunt will jump out and own it :lol: We are having a disgraceful olympics because this piece of shit government has done nothing but cut funds in the last 15 years. Muh precious climate change and muh dear darling Refu-Gs, sports is racist okaay. Laughing stock of these Olympic Games.

- - - Updated - - -

MURICA BBY
Lol so true :lol:

No matter what sport on offer, you’ll see some Bogan or Boganette having a good old crack at it and doing well too.

We take our sports seriously in this country and we also pump a shitload of money into it, especially through things such as the AIS (Australian Institute of Sport). We just really punch above our weight for a country of our size.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Shared gold :lol: Have you seen that celebration? Smooth Qatari and hot headed Italien :touched: I can't remember anything like it. Isn't there a jump-off normally?

What a moment!

@lgorTudor De Grasse is favourite but watch out for the Italian
Let's go!

- - - Updated - - -

And this is why Olympics are the GOAT sporting event, friends. :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sharing the gold was extremely beautiful.

The huge difference in the celebrations is the funniest I have seen
The Qatari was a huge favorite, that's why I guess.

And what were the rules here? The judge asked the Qatari athlete something and he answered, after which the celebration started. What was the other option? Only those two to keep jumping? And why was only the Qatari who got to choose if they'll share the gold or keep on? Or did I get it wrong?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
And what were the rules here? The judge asked the Qatari athlete something and he answered, after which the celebration started. What was the other option? Only those two to keep jumping? And why was only the Qatari who got to choose if they'll share the gold or keep on? Or did I get it wrong?
The Italien missed Rio and would have also missed Tokyo if it wasn't postponed to 2021. Big win for him and the Qatari was favourite.

What happened there is a mystery and a total novelty. Normally there would be a jump-off starting at best height both cleared and then the bar would be lowered until one guy fails and the other doesn't. I have no idea how you can magically agree on two golds ------> everybody would have done this if given the chance. Why risk dropping to silver?

Regarding why they only asked the Qatari I think they asked both but it looked weird on camera

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The Qatari was a huge favorite, that's why I guess.

He asked both and both said yes. If one did not agree they will both jump. However I don't know how many attempts they will get.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Post Ironic Just watched the Greco-Roman big boy SF and this rule that your most recent passivity point overrules your opponent's earlier passivity points is STUPID
@DAiDEViL one of the most talented long jumpers the legendary spanish Fatima Diame already out. :sad: Every morning a new heartbreak

100m? I can't even name any of the starters anymore except that Canadian de Grasse. The heat times also don't look very impressive. At least you could argue they are clean :baus:

And now there is officially no Jamaican in 100m final. Usain rolling in his grave

- - - Updated - - -

So incredibly consistent and good at any sports. No matter what discipline you are watching some 'straya cunt will jump out and own it :lol: We are having a disgraceful olympics because this piece of shit government has done nothing but cut funds in the last 15 years. Muh precious climate change and muh dear darling Refu-Gs, sports is racist okaay. Laughing stock of these Olympic Games.

- - - Updated - - -

MURICA BBY
Greco has been made garbage by all the new rule changes the past several years. Now it’s just this weird battle to make your opponent look more passive lol

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
How do you like this smoothest of criminals? :lol: Loving this slender legend
dbo7rAO.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

oh wow WR triple jump on the last attempt

Both events were fantastic with fantastic players.

His Legendary was particularly funny when he crushed his own shades after clearing one jump.

And the triple jump medalists were all supermodels. But that Venezuelan with the WR for the win, damn she had it going on for the crowd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)