Tokyo 2020 Olympics (24 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Abdulrashid Sadulaev vs Kyle Snyder. Who ya got?
Gonna go with Sadulaev, you? I'm not very knowledgeable tho

Also rooting for Mijain Lopez to win his fourth Gold and overtake
Aleksandr_Karelin_2018.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Because they're paid for by the American NBC, and thus they're a vehicle for advertising money to see American dominance of a few pre-annointed players.

Who are mostly failing :seven:
IOC gave the full one world no borders globohomo speech, then ofc proceeded to sell out the broadcasting rights to Discovery+ which resulted in many countries being priced out from actually watching the event that IOC so very touchingly promoted.

I know for sure that the english are getting only a very limited amount of events in because BBC lost their rights and IIRC Sweden are also a major loser in this. On the other hand Norway get the full program on NRK. In Germany we are also provided 8-9 official simultaneous streams.

In a perfect world in the year 2021 there would be 4K streams of every single event on the IOC website but.....

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Sadulaev for sure. Best wrestler in the world for the past 5 years. Once he got comfortable after making the jump from 86kg to 97kg he has destroyed everyone including Snyder in their rematch at worlds in 2018.

Karelin was such a beast. It’s too bad the refs at the Olympics in 2000 allowed that fat fuck Rulon Gardner to stall his way through the match instead of cautioning him for stalling and forcing him to actually wrestle where he would have got destroyed. Karelin was undefeated for like 13 years before that travesty.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

IOC gave the full one world no borders globohomo speech, then ofc proceeded to sell out the broadcasting rights to Discovery+ which resulted in many countries being priced out from actually watching the event that IOC so very touchingly promoted.

I know for sure that the english are getting only a very limited amount of events in because BBC lost their rights and IIRC Sweden are also a major loser in this. On the other hand Norway get the full program on NRK. In Germany we are also provided 8-9 official simultaneous streams.

In a perfect world in the year 2021 there would be 4K streams of every single event on the IOC website but.....
Take it from someone in Portugal who gets a number of the events on Eurosport: we know tons about the Sharon who placed 14th, but we have no idea who the silver medalist is.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Simon Biles pulls out of floor exercise, still undecided on balance beam - espn

I’m sorry but… :lol:

please fuck off.
And they still trying to call her the greatest gymnast of all time, male or female. People even saying this actually makes her greater than if she had won a bunch more gold medals here. :lol:

Kohei Uchimura and Vitaly Scherbo laughing right now.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@Post Ironic Just watched the Greco-Roman big boy SF and this rule that your most recent passivity point overrules your opponent's earlier passivity points is STUPID
@DAiDEViL one of the most talented long jumpers the legendary spanish Fatima Diame already out. :sad: Every morning a new heartbreak

Who is excited for the big finale today?
100m? I can't even name any of the starters anymore except that Canadian de Grasse. The heat times also don't look very impressive. At least you could argue they are clean :baus:

And now there is officially no Jamaican in 100m final. Usain rolling in his grave

- - - Updated - - -

Australia :baus:

We fuckin rollin in gold, bishes.
So incredibly consistent and good at any sports. No matter what discipline you are watching some 'straya cunt will jump out and own it :lol: We are having a disgraceful olympics because this piece of shit government has done nothing but cut funds in the last 15 years. Muh precious climate change and muh dear darling Refu-Gs, sports is racist okaay. Laughing stock of these Olympic Games.

- - - Updated - - -

MURICA BBY

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)