Tokyo 2020 Olympics (12 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can only imagine telling some customer that we are building a multi-million dollar home ( @DAiDEViL is a shack, I know) for, that we’re too stressed out and anxious about the deadline so we’re taking a mental health break and their home has to be delayed until we feel better. We’d get fired immediately, and possibly sued. 2:
This is not what Biles is saying though.

She says she doesn't feel safe doing the routine. And this is a valid point. What she does is highly technical and dangerous. She has won plenty before. I'd quit too if I believed my current state wouldn't allow me to do it without running the risk of being crippled.

The timing is unfortunate, but no one should be asked to put their health on the line.

I just don't see how this has so much to do with mental health. Surely this is not just about pressure of expectations. Part of me thinks it's simply about aging.

Also, Biles will essentially lose a lot of money as soon as she does quit. The same will happen to Osaka if she keeps underperforming.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Calma, now you can get a map of which states support Simone the most.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/map-shows-states-most-support-121125723.html
Dafuq is that? A map of support for a sports figure who steps away because of her head game?

Dafuq do individual states have to do with that? Is that something going on primary ballots in each??

Why do people do this sh*t??

Can I see a map of the states that support support for Britney Spears against her conservatorship while we're at it?

(I am afraid to ask.)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is not what Biles is saying though.

She says she doesn't feel safe doing the routine. And this is a valid point. What she does is highly technical and dangerous. She has won plenty before. I'd quit too if I believed my current state wouldn't allow me to do it without running the risk of being crippled.

The timing is unfortunate, but no one should be asked to put their health on the line.

I just don't see how this has so much to do with mental health. Surely this is not just about pressure of expectations. Part of me thinks it's simply about aging.

Also, Biles will essentially lose a lot of money as soon as she does quit. The same will happen to Osaka if she keeps underperforming.
Agreed.

The twisties is less mental trauma and more physical danger due to disorientation ... not terribly unlike if she had a bad ear infection.

That we have states voting on whether they support her right to be ill is beyond stoopid.

That people are lauding her as the new coming of Queen Nefertiti over it is even more stooooopid.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I can only imagine telling some customer that we are building a multi-million dollar home ( @DAiDEViL is a shack, I know) for, that we’re too stressed out and anxious about the deadline so we’re taking a mental health break and their home has to be delayed until we feel better. We’d get fired immediately, and possibly sued. :lol2:
I will NOT accept if I have to wait any longer. It's been under construction since like forever at this point. No way you can be stressed out considering how slow you work!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Too much kurwa.

Restrcp to the Iranians tbh. But what would happen to them when they got home if they did what the Poles did?
nothing would have happened!! Even before the start of the Olympics, the Polish player had an awkward interview against Iran.
They take it very seriously, to the point where they showed hand gesture and did unacceptable and despicable cocky behaviour in 2016. BTW this is solely about the sport, and not the country itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)