to JCK (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What is it with people who cannot figure out the "private messages" function with Jack these days?

I swear. I'm waiting for Jack's wife to come on here and post a new thread, "Jack... don't forget to buy some milk on the way home." :confused2

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
What is it with people who cannot figure out the "private messages" function with Jack these days?

I swear. I'm waiting for Jack's wife to come on here and post a new thread, "Jack... don't forget to buy some milk on the way home." :confused2
:lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
if your fuckin Swdish cant play football its your problem... Stop being a pig man.. Juventus from ITALY not from SEDEN or USA
If your fucking fingers can't write proper English it's your problem... stop being a pig man... this forum is in ENGLISH not GIBBERISH or RETARDISH.

Btw, i bet ya Jack that he's an Italian born in Turin who only lives in Russia.
Another Russian Drughi member who's Jewish and doesn't do Kosher.

who gave you fags permission to talk about her:D
Dude... Nancy just queefed.

:lol2:

Wajron

Mar 14, 2004
A JA WAS WSZYSTKICH PIERDOLE! A NAJBARDZIEJ TEGO SKURWIELA POWYZEJ MNIE CO MA HERB BAJERNU JEBANEGO W PIZDE! TYLKO JUVE I AZZURRI WY KUREWKI YEBANE!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He said :
"And i fuck you all, and i fuck the most this asshole with the fucking bayern avatar. Only juve and azzuri you fucking whores"

My Polish is not perfect but i'm pretty sure this is what he said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)