Timothy Weah (8 Viewers)

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Not trying to be to pessimistic here, but once again I fail to see it in him.
Yesterday's appearance off the bench was one of the worst I've ever seen from a player lol

It's his first season moving to a new club in a new country and new culture. I'll give him time to adapt and get acclimated. I dont see anything special about him, but for a backup RWB, he's fine for the time being. I'd give him until the summer of 2025 before I make any decision on his future.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
remember guys. the geniuses of juve management and tuzzers here gave up on cuadrado for this.

15 million wasted and fans here keep screaming juve doesnt have money. juve doesn't have money while juve burns it's money

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
To me, he's bang average at best. Very likable guy and cool last name, but he seems lost on the pitch after 6 months with us. He can't win any 1 vs 1 battle, crosses always get blocked and his decision making seems slow.

Our only signing, and tbh, I don't think he's even close to playing a relevant role at Juve.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #277
    He’s still 23 which is like 19 in calcio years. He plays in a different system with a weirdo manager who worries about conceding all the time. I would give him another season hopefully under someone better.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    He’s still 23 which is like 19 in calcio years. He plays in a different system with a weirdo manager who worries about conceding all the time. I would give him another season hopefully under someone better.
    Do people actually think there’s a chance we change manager this offseason? If we finish in 2nd/3rd with ~80 pts and don’t completely collapse after this result, Allegri wont be fired. Seems pretty obvious.

He should have been fired last year. But seeing as he wasn’t, there is no way he will be this year without a full collapse

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    remember guys. the geniuses of juve management and tuzzers here gave up on cuadrado for this.

15 million wasted and fans here keep screaming juve doesnt have money. juve doesn't have money while juve burns it's money
    No cuadrado had to go, no regrets about him at all

- - - Updated - - -

To me, he's bang average at best. Very likable guy and cool last name, but he seems lost on the pitch after 6 months with us. He can't win any 1 vs 1 battle, crosses always get blocked and his decision making seems slow.

Our only signing, and tbh, I don't think he's even close to playing a relevant role at Juve.
    We spent out summer budget on weah and milik... how sad is that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)