Timothy Weah (10 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Jesus, I read that wiki article about GENERAL BUTT NAKED and WHAT THE FUCK :lol::lol::lol:. I can't believe shit like this happened just 30-40 years ago. Liberia truly is a wonderful place.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Jesus, I read that wiki article about GENERAL BUTT NAKED and WHAT THE FUCK :lol::lol::lol:. I can't believe shit like this happened just 30-40 years ago. Liberia truly is a wonderful place.
The guy had a child soldier army and insisted that most of them were naked....hmm, seems a little sus.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jj logo to be replaced by Butt Naked man holding an assault rifle in one hand and Giuseppe Chiné's severed genitals in the other.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
weirdest part of the story is that he is still freely roaming around.
I know you don't need your hands to do what you do, but I don't really understand how you can read the forums. Does Allegri have some sort of iPad attached to his abdomen and is this how you read everything? Or does he like have his phone on top of your head and does he read to you? I'm just curious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)