Timothy Weah (6 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
If we can’t produce players of his level at NextGen, than it’s really useless. Shouldn’t spend money on random players to fill the numbers

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
If we can’t produce players of his level at NextGen, than it’s really useless. Shouldn’t spend money on random players to fill the numbers

we produced players like him - Soule and to be honest Weah is much better than Soule. That’s why Soule is going to be sold.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
why not? He’s already skipping Gold Cup for you guys
From watching the Jamaica match it appeared most of usual suspects missed it. And unfortunately they played like they did lol. Honestly from what I read glad Greggie B is back after this tourney. I have little knowledge on other candidates but who else could have been hired as US manager?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm ready to fall in love with this guy.

Dazzle me, Timmy

The best thing about him is that he can't really fail, because he still has that workrate and defensive ability. He will always be a useful player. I do think his numbers in terms of assists and goals are way too low for a starter winger/wingback in a top team though. And at times he's just so sloppy on the ball. I see him more as a rotation player than a starter.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The best thing about him is that he can't really fail, because he still has that workrate and defensive ability. He will always be a useful player. I do think his numbers in terms of assists and goals are way too low for a starter winger/wingback in a top team though. And at times he's just so sloppy on the ball. I see him more as a rotation player than a starter.
That's good to hear. The work rate was really missing last year. We needed a Simone Pepe type of guy imo

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

But NextGen is only a single pipeline. We're Juventus, not Sassuolo. Sometimes you have to balance the family inbreeding with a little outside DNA to keep you from growing 7 toes.

Be like your father..

What Kean should be with brain and skills
This was my thought exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)