Timothy Weah - RB/RWB/RM/AM R...- Lille (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would say yes.

He first touch is MILES better, he can actually formulate an attack and push forwards, I would trust him more to defend competently and he's basically a converted from a striker at this point. If that doesn't speak volumes I don't know what else does. He's smarter, better vision, better passing, better under pressure.

I think he's way way better than McKennie.
It’s debatable. They’re different sorts of players.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I would say yes.

He first touch is MILES better, he can actually formulate an attack and push forwards, I would trust him more to defend competently and he's basically a converted from a striker at this point. If that doesn't speak volumes I don't know what else does. He's smarter, better vision, better passing, better under pressure.

I think he's way way better than McKennie.
I like that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Is Weah trash? Because if he’s better than trash, he’s better than McPotter, who was the worst player on just relegated Leeds.

Gimme a reason to cheer for the new ‘murican, don’t tell me we just bought another McKennie level player :(
Bruh, every player on Leeds was the worst player on relegated Leeds. They all sucked.

Weah is just a different sort of player. I think you’ll like him more than McKennie though.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's pretty weird that the son of a Milan legend joins Juventus the same time the son of a Juventus legend joins Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)