Time to mourn: L'Avvocato died! (1 Viewer)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i must say that these 2 days were complete misery for us , Nocked out of Coppa Italia & our Supreme Avvocato died !! i'm very sorry for all Juventinies all around the world & hope that his brother Umberto will live long time in order to lead Juve for more Trophies

FORZA JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
MILAN JOIN IN MOURNING FOR GIANNI AGNELLI'S DEATH
24 January 2003 10:21

TURIN - Milan were stunned at the news of Gianni Agnelli's death. The Juventus and Fiat honorary president passed away at the age of 81 'in his house in Turin after months of illness', his family said in a short official statement. The Rossonero club offer their sympathy to the Agnelli, Juventus club and all the Bianconero supporters.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice thing to do :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
INZAGHI: 'Emotion and affection'

MILANO - Ex Juventus striker Pippo Inzaghi remembers Gianni Agnelli: 'I have very good memories of the 'Avvocato'. I'm really moved. He was always very kind and affectionate, when he attended training at the Comunale Stadium. Since I heard the news this morning, I have felt close to his family, my ex team-mates and all Juventus fans'.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
ITALIAN FOOTBALL LOSES GREAT PERSONALITY
[size=0,5]Taken from Inter.it[/size]

TURIN - Juventus and Fiat honorary president Avv. Giovanni Agnelli has died at the age of 81. A great lover of football, senator Agnelli was an important and influential Italian business leader.

Internazionale would like to offer there sympathy to the Agnelli family, FC Juventus and all of their fans worldwide.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
JUVENTUS LOOSE BIGGEST FAN
[size=0,5]Taken from Ajax.nl[/size]

Amsterdam - The president of Fiat and Juventus, Giovanni Agnelli, passed away this morning at age 81 after a long struggle with cancer.

Our condolances go to the Agnelli family, Juventus and all their fans. God bless.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Agnelli dies, age 81

Gianni Agnelli died in the early hours of Friday morning after a long illness, in his home town of Turin, northern Italy. The 81-year-old was President of Juventus football club from 1947-53 and ensured the club became the most successful Italian club of all time, on the back of the family's FIAT automobile empire.

Born on 12 March, 1921, 'Gianni' Agnelli is synonymous with the black and white stripes of the Turin club and was Honorary President until his death.

Eurosport.com

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Arrivederci Giovanni Agnelli......

You know what, I like to see him sitting on VVIP seat with his wife to see our team Juventus play.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Rest in peace Gianni. :angel:

I'm gonna miss this guy. :down: Allthough I didn't know the man, you could just see that he truely loved Juve. He was also a great president, winning two championships and signing Boniperti.

What a sad day...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)