Tifo (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Where I live we have had tifos for a couple of years, they weren't really good at first but now they are amazing in my opinion.
Milans and Barcelonas tifos are absolutely fantastic but Juventus haven't been very successful.
Anyone here who has a picture or film of a really good Juventus tifo?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    Zambrotta,
    Do you have any of this pics, but a large version... I want to use them has a desktop image :cool:
    I'm going to bed right now but you'll have one for tomorrow. If you have a favourite I'll probably be able to get it for you, do you have any?

Anyone who can confirm if you use the word TIFO?

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    I'm going to bed right now but you'll have one for tomorrow. If you have a favourite I'll probably be able to get it for you, do you have any?

Anyone who can confirm if you use the word TIFO?
    It's a pretty common term in Catalonia and Southern France, but I've not heard it anywhere else.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    I think we should ask an italian if it's called tifo ... I only know that tifo is short for the tifoso, but that it means this cheering things ... :undecide:

The last time we did something like this (that I remember) was last season, the last game against Udinese, the unforgatable game ... it would look better if the whole stadium did it, but since we were the away team we can't really complain. The Fighters prepared two kind of posters: #1 was on one side black and on the other also black with the white JUVE on it, #2 was white on one side and white with the black JUVE on the other. #1 and #2 posters were on different parts of the stadium but together, so that at the beginning of the game 1/3 of the Friuli looked like a black&white flag :touched:

Here are some great stuff the juventini prepared, the last photo is the one I was telling but you can't see everything :)

http://bianconeri.tripod.com/fotofans.html

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #15
    The one against Udinese was not one of my favourites. Real Madrid had white papers all over the arena against Barcelona two or three years ago and that was amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)