Tied on Points with Milan In League Now! (1 Viewer)

OP
ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    comments about what ?

milan has got the depth and they deserve being in first place.
    Comments about how it makes you feel inside Don.
    At what point in your life did you realize that Juve would blow the 8 pt lead, and allow Milan to take it on goal differential.

Speak from your heart.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

Comments about how it makes you feel inside Don.
    At what point in your life did you realize that Juve would blow the 8 pt lead, and allow Milan to take it on goal differential.

Speak from your heart.

i realized we would blow of the lead when trezeguet came back and he wasnt the same

May 4, 2004
    guys.. **** the 8 points lead.. we will win serie a in the end.. and NO milan aint THAT good... in there last 3-4 games they have won by scoring goals in the LAST sec.... **** milan... there nothing...

Forza Juventus !

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

The season is too long to predict from now. We could possibly have another 8 pts lead in the next two month more or less. As for the CL, we might get passed Madrid, but will get knocked out further in the competition.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    yup. They have really hunted us and are not infront of us. Its up to Juventus to hunt now, and I think we can say good bye to the scudetto this year, we dont have enough quality in the team. Just look at how bad our ballpossession is against crappy sides. We give away the ball too easily and passes are BAD. Same with creativity and we dont have a good goalscorer nor a good assister in our game right now. DAMN!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    guys.. **** the 8 points lead.. we will win serie a in the end.. and NO milan aint THAT good... in there last 3-4 games they have won by scoring goals in the LAST sec.... **** milan... there nothing...
    Guess what CHIEF its called PERSEVERANCE..look it up. Its what seperates good from great...and wins from memorable wins. you win the scudetto by being in first..that means NEVER giving up or giving in until the absolute last minute....
    when your players throw in the towel before the whistle is blown (like Juve has done recently...content with a tie and not pushing) that is when you don't deserve to be on top.
    More over, shall I remind you about Juve-Milan match where Juve practically failed to show up.

Milan are nothing huh..well I hope the continue to be nothing if this is nothing :cheesy:

Dec 15, 2004
    Cheer up guys...........ur depressing me and im a Milan fan...........ur level on points for christs sake.....its 51-49 to Milan advantage from here on in.......are those odds too big.

Serie A is the best league in the world because..........smaller teams (ala Messina, Palermo, Sampdoria, Reggina) have the grit, determination and even ability to take points from teams like Juve and Milan.....UNLIKE the EPL ad LA LIGA.....where the likes of Blackburn and co. are full on CRAP and practically give 3 points to Chelsea, Arsneal and Man Utd.

Milan could go 6 points ahead in the next month and Juve still has a great shot at winning...thats the way Serie A is.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    But as much as we deserve the position we are now in, let's not error on the other side of the infamous "jinx" event a couple weeks back here either.

We just went through 3 of 4 matches being shut out while Milan won all 4. That kind of streak on either side will not continue.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Yea, i cant understand what all the drama is about? For the last two weeks we were leading Milan by 2 points, i dont know how much daylight yall saw in that lead, but now that its gone and we're level, suddenly we come out all guns blazing about how hope is diminishing. Give me a break. Ok, we've lost an 8 point lead, big deal. Ive seen us lose a 9 point lead and lose the scudetto to Lazio not so long ago, so really to be honest, id rather lose an 8 point lead now, than on the home stretch of the season, when we wont be able to do a damn thing about it. Now, we have the time to think our faults through. Besides, Milan are playing good football, but its impossible to carry that all the way to the end of the season. With over 10 games to go in this race, I'd have to say we are always aware of the threat from Milan whether we were 8 points ahead, or on level terms. Its no point acting so scandalized. The fact is, we know of the task at hand, and now that there isnt any gap to justify whatever complacency we had, we can go ahead doing our job in a less complicated manner.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ya ya ya , the same talk that we are juve , but lets face it forget about the results , DO WE DESERVE TO TAKE THE SCUDETTO:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)