tickets (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Scozzese

Tickets for juve - milan went on sale early (today rather than next monday)

Tickets available now from listicket

Due to the match being against Milan, tickets are roughly 50% more expensive than usual serie a prices

OP

Scozzese

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    Big thanks to all who posted a reply on this thread - esp to Shadowfax

I managed to book my tickets today (on-line) for the Milan game.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks again

:D

Aug 1, 2003
    you ordered online? I heard one story where this Juventino did so, but when he went there they didn't have any record of his booking ... hope that doesn't happen to you

best of luck

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    That cant happen Sally...

If they didnt get their ticket they must have either not taken the registered id or the receipt codes. or made a mistake when online

When you buy online you get a bank receipt for payment (with a ref) a total receipt ref, and individual codes for each ticket... plus after purchase you can see your tickets in the my tickets section of the website... only if you have individual codes and they show in my tickets have you bought them.

Buying through listicket is the most reliable way to get tickets....

You also need to remember when collecting you must have your registered id and the individual codes... if noit you will not get them.... if you have probs with the online booking its human error

OP

Scozzese

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    Shadowfax is spot on!

That's the process - booking ref plus codes for each ticket showing individual row/seat numbers.

Shadowfax - I went for the curva - been there before and like the atmosphere.

Only once went for the most expensive tickets but that was for a Torino game v Roma - didn't fancy the Torino curva after their problems last year!

:D

OP

Scozzese

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    Just back from the game on Sunday night.

Big thanks to Shadowfax for providing spot on information, I picked up my tickets before the game with no difficulty.

On the plane from London were several Scots (including a guy from Inverness, that’s a round trip of @3000 miles) and quite a few Londoners – all supporting Juve.

Pity about the result but a great occasion never the less.

:sleepy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)