Tickets for home games? (1 Viewer)

wolfytom

Feb 5, 2004
Hi all

I'm a complete newbie here but I've searched around and cant find an answer.

I am trying to buy tickets for a Juve home game for my fanatic son! The official ticket sales are from listicket? and they say none are available.
I cant afford the agency tickets - I have heard it's fairly easy to get them on match days but i wouldnt fancy taking that risk - he'd be gutted if we flew to turin and couldnt get in!
Any ideas?
Andy

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome Andy, umm sorry i can't really help you out, because I'm as far away from Turin as anyone, but good luck with that dude! :)

Sep 28, 2002
as far as i know you should get tickets on matchday before most of the games. but dont expect to get in for roma, inter or milan match.

stadio delle alpi has capacity of almost 70,000. but very rarely there are more than 40,000 spectators.

dont know how much the tickets are.

anyway, good luck with your trip.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
http://www.listicket.it/eng/juventus_fc/index.php?idProdotto=800&S=&lang=EN here you go :) They are back on-line, but you cannot buy them way in advance I think. If you are not going to Turin when we play against Milan, Inter, Lazio or some other BIG club, you shouldn't be afraid of not getting the tickets ;) I cannot see the other prices (if they are available at all), but for €10 you'll get cheap seats with bad view and by the way it looks, you want to make your trip a special event so you probably wouldn't be against chipping in some more money and getting better seats :) I would just get them when arriving in Turin.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by wolfytom ] ++
Hi all

I'm a complete newbie here but I've searched around and cant find an answer.

I am trying to buy tickets for a Juve home game for my fanatic son! The official ticket sales are from listicket? and they say none are available.

Andy
Tickets from listticket normally go on sale on the tuesday morning at 10:00 prior to the game(for a sunday game).
You cannot get tickets in advance of that.

You cant buy decent curva seats (level 2) from listticket

If your going with a kid, dont sit in the curva... for the best view go for poltoncine blu... bit expensive but worth it.

If its a small game dont sit on east side it will be empty

only sit on level 2

OP

wolfytom

Feb 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Thanks for all the advice, Guys!

I'll be booking the flights with Ryanair as soon as I can afford it!

Forza Juve!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)