Ticket help for Juventus v Olympiacos Nov 4th 2014. (1 Viewer)

Rocket619

Sep 13, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I hope I've posted this in the correct forum.

I have a list of questions, in my quest to get tickets for Juventus v Olympiacos, champions league game in November, I am coming to Turin on November 3rd from the UK, can anyone help with the following please:-

1. When does the ticket office open for the Juventus stadium?
2. Can I buy official tickets from anywhere else? If this includes banks, do you know what times and days I can purchase between?
3. Do I need any form of identification before purchasing tickets as a foreign fan? Other than my passport?
4. What identification do i need to go into the ground, besides my ticket and passport?
5. I heard on forums for Juventus, I need a membership card to buy tickets officially, which can take up to 60 days to arrive, do i need a membership card?
6. Is purchasing champions league tickets any different to purchasing for Serie A games?
7. Can I take a camera into the ground?
8. Will the Juve v Olympiacos game be a sell out?
9. Can a friend who lives in Turin buy tickets for me, if so does he need details of my passport?
10. Does anyone know when i can buy tickets for this game? I have been on Listickets and am confused!
10. Any other advice would be great.

Forza Juve

Rocket

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 21, 2004
Hi Everyone,

I hope I've posted this in the correct forum.

I have a list of questions, in my quest to get tickets for Juventus v Olympiacos, champions league game in November, I am coming to Turin on November 3rd from the UK, can anyone help with the following please:-

1. When does the ticket office open for the Juventus stadium?
2. Can I buy official tickets from anywhere else? If this includes banks, do you know what times and days I can purchase between?
3. Do I need any form of identification before purchasing tickets as a foreign fan? Other than my passport?
4. What identification do i need to go into the ground, besides my ticket and passport?
5. I heard on forums for Juventus, I need a membership card to buy tickets officially, which can take up to 60 days to arrive, do i need a membership card?
6. Is purchasing champions league tickets any different to purchasing for Serie A games?
7. Can I take a camera into the ground?
8. Will the Juve v Olympiacos game be a sell out?
9. Can a friend who lives in Turin buy tickets for me, if so does he need details of my passport?
10. Does anyone know when i can buy tickets for this game? I have been on Listickets and am confused!
10. Any other advice would be great.

Forza Juve

Rocket
You can buy your ticket now on www.viagogo.com and have it delivered to your residence in UK, but this is more expensive option.

If i was on your place, i would rather wait for general sale to open and buy it on www.juventus.com. It shouldn't be a sold out match, just make sure to take your ID and ticket for a security check at the stadium.

OP

Rocket619

Sep 13, 2014
  • Thread Starter #3
    Thanks for the reply.

Viagogo do not sell to the UK, :-(

Do I need a Juve Tifiso card too?

What ID would I need to take? And can I buy tickets from banks or tobacco shops too?

Thanks

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    I'm trying to do the same, I'm a juventus member and have a tessera del tifosi card and for some reason still can't buy it off listicket... Anyone had this experience before?

OP

Rocket619

Sep 13, 2014
  • Thread Starter #6
    Got a ticket from the official site when they went on sale, printed the e-ticket off and took with id to the ground.

Thank you all for your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)