Tiago Mendes (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Seriously, if Tiago plays the way he played earlier this season then only a lunatic can criticize him. But his performances on the last two matches, especially against Bologna, were shameful. Disaster. He looked as if he was forced to play while he would prefer to stay at home and watch the match on TV.

Mar 30, 2006
Tiago is a talented player but for some reason he looks lethargic. Like he can't play games back to back or last throughout a match. I dont know why this is because he is not old or anything. I think he needs to work on his fitness the most because this is what hurts him the most.. not his technique.

He is like the polar opposite of Sissoko :lol:

May 21, 2007
i admit he played shit against bologna (which was probably his worst game in a long time) but how can anyone say he was bad against roma?? i actually think he played a very good game...?

i dont understand all the hate against this guy...did he bang ur mothers or something?

all i say is think open minded and dont judge his performances based on whether u like or dislike him...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
precisely...if someone points out that he has been playing badly, then all hell breaks loose
Sounds familiar. Everybody jumps down one's throat whenever someone criticizes Ranieri. "WE'RE DOOMED! WE'RE DOOMED!" they say. And then they top it off with some Prandelli/Spaletti/flavour of the week line.

It's a forum, guys. People can freely criticize, and people can freely feel that criticism is unwarranted. That being said, we cannot have double standards in this forum.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
he was fucking crap...he has improved a helluva lot this season and is looking reasonably good at LB
Juve need a top left back or a top right back in order to progress. So reasonably good may not be good enough.

No offense, just pointing out my observations.

Mar 30, 2006
i admit he played shit against bologna (which was probably his worst game in a long time) but how can anyone say he was bad against roma?? i actually think he played a very good game...?

i dont understand all the hate against this guy...did he bang ur mothers or something?

all i say is think open minded and dont judge his performances based on whether u like or dislike him...
Well I dont hate him. I just thought he should work on his fitness.

But I think ppl are so frustrated with him because he came here with the billing of a very good player who we paid alot of and is on a high salary but who really under performed. People here know he is a good player .. but this is also the reason ppl get frustrated because they expect alot more from him. He can play a vital role in our team.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

he's just not that good. not worth the money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)