Tiago Djaló (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Remember the last Tiago we bought? :scared:
I also remember the famous Milan reject who is my favorite all time player along with Montero...

In not worried about his name but I am worried about how we dealt this.

We could have got him on a free transfer yet we decided to pay. Its not a bad business if the club believes he is going to be amazing BUT How can we really know that?! The player has been injured and only recently got back to training. On paper at least it seems like irrational signing but then again I hope our board know something we dont..

- - - Updated - - -

He started training 3-4 weeks ago.
Ok its only training so the deal is still on...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He started training 3-4 weeks ago.
and his leg hasn't fallen off yet?

it took chiesa more than a year to get some consistency and he's still struggling to keep fit. at least we're not paying tens of millions for him.

Damn remember last time we bought a Portuguese central defender in Jorge Andrade? That shit was 17 years ago btw. Fuck I’m old.
i wouldn't have recognized him if my live depended on it. look at his manager profile pic on transfermarkt:

1705238901671.png

:lol3:

Jun 16, 2020
According to Calcio e Finanza he’ll cost us 5,6m per season, while Sandro costs 11,1m.

Im happy that we signed him now. The sooner he integrates te better. Not to many expectations for now while getting in form, and more adjusted when we start next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)