Tiago Djaló (2 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Allegedly, we offered to take him immediately from Lille for 1.5-2m and then told him we'd loan him to Frosinone so he can acclimate to Italian football and get some legs under himself from his injury. He does not want this and wants to go to Juventus squad immediately, no loan to another club.

And of course, he has an agreement already with Inter for summer so we must convince him on our project instead. Our CB situation is much more concrete with better and younger starters than Inter so I wonder how much that sways him. He'll have to fight and claw for 4th CB spot, especially if we extend Rugani.

I've only seen 8-10 matches of his, I don't watch much Portuguese football. But he regularly stood out as an athletic and smart CB who was decent on the ball with ferocious tackles. Obviously, his injury recovery is cause for concern. But if the fee ends up being what is rumored (1.5-2m) and his wages are 3-4m, it's worth the risk imo. He has the very good potential.

Wish he was left-footed.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Allegedly, we offered to take him immediately from Lille for 1.5-2m and then told him we'd loan him to Frosinone so he can acclimate to Italian football and get some legs under himself from his injury. He does not want this and wants to go to Juventus squad immediately, no loan to another club.

And of course, he has an agreement already with Inter for summer so we must convince him on our project instead. Our CB situation is much more concrete with better and younger starters than Inter so I wonder how much that sways him. He'll have to fight and claw for 4th CB spot, especially if we extend Rugani.

I've only seen 8-10 matches of his, I don't watch much Portuguese football. But he regularly stood out as an athletic and smart CB who was decent on the ball with ferocious tackles. Obviously, his injury recovery is cause for concern. But if the fee ends up being what is rumored (1.5-2m) and his wages are 3-4m, it's worth the risk imo. He has the very good potential.

Wish he was left-footed.
he is comfortable to play as a left sided defender

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I was wondering why are we getting another CB… then I saw that he is injured of his ACL…

So this is a JMedical signing… that makes sense :grin:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Such a good buy if they close, doesnt even matter how he plays. The risk doesn’t outweigh the reward.

his heatmap from last season suggests he’s comfortable on the left. Thats valuable

0D48EF6A-50E1-4474-9301-90D7FFC7A1ED.jpeg

Last edited:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Never heard of him and more importantly, we really don't need a CB at all. We've got Rugani and AS for depth as CB.

Would had rather seen us signing a CM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)