Tiago and Jankulovski (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Jankulovski is a good all-around player, and he's what, 27 years old?? Just hitting his prime now, so lets get him in the summer. Would he be Neddy's replacement, or would he play on the wing?

Jul 28, 2002
dont think he would be neddy replacemnt or a winger, more of a squad player...but if we get him id love him to do well, i dont kno why, but im jus hoping he is good for us in a unexpected way.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i expect neddy's replacement to be a bigger,proven player who has matchwinning qualities.jankulovski is not as glamorous and does not have that x factor.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
ive seen tiago play only a few times and he isnt a bad player. i dont know whether or not he would be an upgrade to the likes of maresca or appiah as he has no serie A experience, but if he was to join, i wouldnt complain. I suppose with davids leaving and most likely conte not being around due to being sold, retired or just not good enough anymore, another midfielder may be needed. Blasi and Brighi are still question marks of course.

Janks would be a good squad player. we finally get some cover for zambrotta and even nedved for that matter. That is of course if Moggi doesnt want a natural playmaker. We lack some creativity still so its not impossible.

defenders are number one priority but we shouldnt neglect other areas as moggi did last summer. midfield needs some sparking up as some are not playing well enough and we lack some creativity. And of course moggi needs to decide what to do with some current forwards, ie. Di Vaio is a question mark also.

mexes, ferrari, janks, santana even would be a welcoming name at the moment.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
screw liverpool+arsenal+inter.....:fero:

i dont mind if jank goes to barca tho :) but realistically, i think we can outbid barca ;)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
But he is a very versatile, consistent performer.
To say that he's consistent is a bit premature. He's only really been impressing since the very end of last year. He might end up like Camo.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Not another Camo! :wallbang:
It might not be that bad, but it's not really definite that he's going to stay as good as he is now. But, then again he might just get better. That's why we're waiting till the summer to sign him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #74
    What a goal by Jankulovski today. The guy as Nedved quality in him. We have to buy him this summer.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    janks gives us cover for Zambrotta at left back, thats more than enough to suggest a good buy in my book. he can cover many positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)