thuram in the blue... (1 Viewer)

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
IMO, this might be good if it encourages Moggi and co. to think that WE NEED A GOOD YOUNG CENTRAL DEFENDER!

Kovac, Canna, Thuram = all old
Tudor = well I still believe he will be loaned out

FFS, our transfer policy is so negative. Masiello should at least get his chance this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Valley ] ++
IMO, this might be good if it encourages Moggi and co. to think that WE NEED A GOOD YOUNG CENTRAL DEFENDER!

Kovac, Canna, Thuram = all old
Tudor = well I still believe he will be loaned out

FFS, our transfer policy is so negative. Masiello should at least get his chance this season.
100% agree about Masiello!
He only got the chance against inter last season,but thatwas good for the start.
We have alarge squad,but I believe that we could find a place for him this season.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I don't know how many times have said this, but here goes again:

Masiello is not in Juve!!! he has been send on loan to Avellino.

Bye now :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Thuram skips Supercup
Friday 19 August, 2005
Juve’s injury list is growing with Lilian Thuram also missing out on Saturday’s clash with Inter, while the Bianconeri miss out on signing Luis Miguel.

The Turin giants have been struck by a series of setbacks in pre-season, including serious injuries to Gianluigi Buffon and Alessandro Birindelli.

Now Thuram has also been ruled out of tomorrow’s Italian Supercup encounter after picking up a muscular problem during international duty with France. It was his return to Les Bleus following his decision to come out of retirement.

“There are players who gave up representing their country for a very good reason, such as Paolo Maldini,” noted an irritated Fabio Capello. “He could easily have continued to captain the Azzurri, but chose to give his best at club level and extend his career. Once you reach a certain age, the strains of a long season begin to take their toll.”

However, tests have confirmed the injury is not serious, although it will keep him sidelined for the next 10 days.

There was another piece of bad news for the Bianconeri this evening, as Valencia have signed Luis Miguel Brito Garcia Monteiro.

The Portuguese defender was one of the main transfer targets for the club and negotiations with Benfica were reportedly going well, but the Spanish outfit has captured him on a five-year contract

Channel4.com

Seems that Capello its not happy about it... but who can blame him

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Me too.
Anyway , this is not the Transfer part but the following part will fit here,after the news about Miguel:

-Mozart--------> Spatrak M
-Essien--------> Chelsea
-Del Vecchio---> Parma

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
it is better for thuram to quit international football , i dont think he can handle both int. duty and serie A without injuries

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
So Masiello is in Avellino, Thuram is injured and Tudor looks to be going to Lazio (even if he doesn't go to them, I don't believe he will be here in September).

That leaves us with Kovac and Cannavaro in central defence, which is a good defence. However, who the hell is going to cover them?! Giannichedda at CB? No thanks.

Hopefully this whole situation will encourage us to go and find a new backup centre back.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Valley ] ++
So Masiello is in Avellino, Thuram is injured and Tudor looks to be going to Lazio (even if he doesn't go to them, I don't believe he will be here in September).

That leaves us with Kovac and Cannavaro in central defence, which is a good defence. However, who the hell is going to cover them?! Giannichedda at CB? No thanks.

Hopefully this whole situation will encourage us to go and find a new backup centre back.
What if some of the central defenders get hurt?We really shouldn't afford another Buffon's case in the team(which means that it is to late to think about it when it happens).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)